HÀ NỘI — Garment products from Taiwan (China) will be showcased at the Taiwan Textile Roadshow held in Hà Nội from October 6-7 at the Hà Nội International Exhibition Centre at 91 Trần Hưng Đạo Street.
The event will be co-organised by the Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs (Taiwan), Taiwan Textile Federation (TTF) and the Việt Nam National Trade Fair and Advertising Company (Vinexad) under both direct meetings and via online platforms. It aims to strengthen co-operation between Vietnamese and Taiwanese enterprises in the textile and garment sector.
There will be 12 Taiwan textile manufacturers participating in the event via Zoom, exchanging experience with and introducing products to Vietnamese enterprises with interpretation support.
Taiwanese enterprises will introduce techniques to produce fabric using dyeing treatments that can reduce the impact on the environment. They have also applied innovative technologies in production to produce fabrics with many outstanding features such as fabric from recycled plastic, warp-print fabric, antibacterial fabric, UV protection fabric, cooling and multi-functional fabric.
In 2020, Taiwan’s largest textile and garment export market was Việt Nam, with an export turnover of up to US$1.9 billion and accounting for 25.3 per cent of Taiwan's total export turnover of textiles and garments. The top five export markets, including Việt Nam, mainland China, the United States, Indonesia and Hong Kong, account for 60.3 per cent of Taiwan's total apparel exports.
Taiwan’s largest and second-largest sources of textiles in 2020 were mainland China and Việt Nam, accounting for 43 per cent and 14 per cent of total textile imports and valued at $1.46 billion and $467 million, respectively. The main import items from mainland China and Việt Nam were clothing and accessories. — VNS
- Rita Ora dons a silky red trouser suit and long platinum wig in Taiwan
- Taiwan’s Leader Urges China to Address Differences Peacefully
- US Navy dispatches destroyer, cargo ship through Taiwan Strait in message to China
- American colleges hosted “an important part of China’s propaganda set-up.” Now they’re bailing out.
- Jewish Israeli Airbnb Hosts Sue, Claiming The Company Violated Their Civil Rights
- Pregnant Duchess Meghan tells crowd she’s six months along, well-wishers say
- Bubble Tea Got Me Through College, So I Went to Where It All Started
- All the NYCxDesign 2018 highlights you should know
- Thequirky gifts received by the Royal Family in 2018
- Intel Searches (and Searches) for a New C.E.O.
- The Week in Arts: Martha Graham, ‘Ink’ and Let’s Eat Grandma
- CLIPPER Rlty (CLPR) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Home shopping guide
- Trump just got paid $15.8 million by a businesswoman connected to a Chinese intelligence front group
- The Communist Party capitalises on foreign interest in Chinese culture
- Central Jersey Daily Rundown, Tuesday, Jan. 22
- A mysterious, Russian-linked shell company. An ex-Trump aide. A plot to stir up trouble in the Balkans?
- DealBook Briefing: Trade Concerns Rise on Report of Canceled Meeting
- China Welcomes President of El Salvador to Beijing with Aid Offers
- Will Today's Global Trade Wars Lead to World War III?
Hà Nội to host Taiwan Textile Roadshow next month have 529 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.