HÀ NỘI — Hà Nội will halt checks of travel documents in 19 districts deemed to have no community COVID-19 cases, said permanent deputy chairman of the Hà Nội People's Committee Lê Hồng Sơn on Thursday morning.
Speaking with the media, Sơn said that the city authorities had decided to adjust management in "green zones", which are COVID-19-free areas, so that it would be more convenient for residents.
Residents travelling in 19 districts that are recognised as "green zones" will not have to show certificates or documents to the police and inspectors.
Residents in "red zones" – zones with COVID-19 cases, will still strictly follow regulations of social distancing based on Prime Minister Phạm Minh Chính's Direction 16. They are only allowed to travel in necessary cases and must show their papers to the inspectors.
If residents travel from "green zones" to "red zones", their papers will be checked.
Depending on the specific circumstances, districts will issue detailed instructions to local residents.
The city will remove checkpoints in green zones, and maintain checkpoints in border areas between districts.
If any new COVID-19 cases are found, the checkpoints will be restored.
Hà Nội on Wednesday allowed restaurants and food and drink establishments to reopen for delivery, starting noon Thursday, but only in districts that have recorded no community COVID-19 cases since September 6.
The establishments are also required to close before 9pm every day.
19 districts and townships – Ba Đình, Ba Vì, Bắc Từ Liêm, Cầu Giấy, Đan Phượng, Gia Lâm, Hoài Đức, Long Biên, Mê Linh, Mỹ Đức, Nam Từ Liêm, Phú Xuyên, Phúc Thọ, Quốc Oai, Sóc Sơn, Sơn Tây, Thanh Oai, Ứng Hoà, and Tây Hồ – are at a 'new normal' level, or have no community cases since September 6, according to the official list from the health department late Wednesday.
They also must fully implement pandemic prevention measures, including mandatory 5K [ khẩu trang (face mask), khử khuẩn (disinfection), khoảng cách (distance), không tụ tập (no gathering), and khai báo y tế (health declaration)]. — VNS
- Best Western steps into design + travel trend with new brands
- 20 of the best adventure travel challenges for 2018
- Travel Deal Tuesday: How to get $370 return flights to Thailand
- The best free MMORPGs
- Holidays in Iran: readers’ travel tips
- Ticketless travellers found impersonating cops and ticket checkers to jump fines
- Article 370 gone: Azad vacates life time rent free home, others to follow suit
- Things to do in London this weekend: 19 - 20 October
- Australia's Qantas completes record-breaking 19-hour flight
- Things to do this weekend in London: 19 to 21 July
- Top 50 MLB free agents, ranked: Anthony Rendon, Gerrit Cole, Stephen Strasburg among top names on the market
- Top 50 MLB free agents, ranked: Anthony Rendon, Gerrit Cole among top names to hit the market
- PlayStation Plus November 2019: all the free PS4 games you can get this month
- Uber halts self-driving tests after pedestrian killed in Arizona
- JKBOSE 10th Result 2019 declared: Direct link to check
- Brexit, Bridges and War Zones: Crazy World of the European Union's Land Borders
- How one county scrambled to keep America measles-free
- 50% of accident in Ogun occurs at road construction zones-FRSC
- Best email providers of 2019: Free, Paid and business services
- Concerns as HMRC faces 'fivefold rise in customs checks' after Brexit
Hà Nội to halt checks on travel permits in COVID-19-free zones have 583 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.