HÀ NỘI — Hà Nội on Wednesday allowed restaurants and food and drink establishments to reopen for delivery, starting 12:00 noon Thursday, but only in districts that have recorded no community COVID-19 cases since September 3.
The establishments are also required to close before 9pm every day.
This is part of the urgent document regulating COVID-19 prevention and control measures in the capital city signed by the Chairman of Hà Nội People's Committee Chu Ngọc Anh.
Other services are also allowed to reopen include stores for stationery, textbooks, and other learning equipment (given that the new school year has started), mechanics, electronics, and home appliances.
Business and service establishments are to operate under the management, supervision and inspection of local authorities, the document noted.
They also must fully implement pandemic prevention measures, including mandatory 5K [ khẩu trang (face mask), khử khuẩn (disinfection), khoảng cách (distance), không tụ tập (no gathering), and khai báo y tế (health declaration)] for staff, requiring consumers to scan QR codes to register their visit, regularly performing cleaning and disinfection at the establishment, and limiting direct contacts.
Other than these relaxations, most of the city – especially the inner urban districts – remain under strict lockdown in line with the Government's Directive 16 since late July.
The city's leaders asked the people and officials not to let their guard down, be complacent or be hasty in lifting restrictions when preparations and safety precautions are not ready.
The health department is tasked with developing sets of criteria for reopening and lifting of restrictions, based on vaccine coverage and outbreak developments and levels of public compliance with rules, which must be continually updated and reviewed to best reflect the situation.
The city's competent authorities are asked to devise plans for the resumption of businesses and production activities and accompanying COVID-19 measures after September 21. The plans must be submitted to the People's Committee and the health department no later than September 17.
The health department must report to the city's authorities on the feedback from agencies and local governments before September 18, so that a new order on COVID-19 prevention and measures could be issued.
To date, in the fourth wave of infections that have affected the country since late April, Hà Nội Centre for Disease Control and Prevention has logged more than 3,800 COVID-19 cases. Only Thanh Xuân District is considered to be at very high risks, two districts of Hoàng Mai and Đống Đa are high risk, nine districts (Ba Đình, Gia Lâm, Hai Bà Trưng, Hoài Đức, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Đông, Thanh Trì, Thường Tín, Đan Phượng) are considered at risk, while the remaining 18 districts and townships are at a 'new normal' level. — VNS
- In Oakland’s Laurel District, barbecue’s past collides with its present
- Order up: Faster food and drink, with fewer humans
- The Queen’s Head, Troutbeck, Lake District: hotel review
- Highwire Coffee converts '80s Chronicle delivery truck into coffee on wheels
- How Nepalese food conquered the Bay Area
- Insider: Food, wine and community on Valette chef’s menu
- Drinking in Healdsburg’s cocktail scene
- ‘We just want to build a community’: Mozzeria’s story of empowerment and access
- The Bay Area’s Burmese food boom
- The Taste With Vir: A tribute to Chef Gaggan Anand’s legacy of fine food and great taste at Gaggan
- What fast food item was unfairly excluded from our top 10 list?
- SF’s Market food hall expanding with more vendors
- Review: The Line Hotel’s greenhouse restaurant has its flaws, but go for the bougie brunch
- Coffee roasters: One of San Francisco's last thriving food manufacturers
- Restaurants make room, literally, for delivery
- How Amazon’s $13.7 billion Whole Foods deal could upend retail
- Chubby Noodle North Beach makes food for drinking
- The rise of the modern food cooperative
- Pet Wants of Springfield Mobile Business Set to Open Retail Location
- Supes OK with homeless shelters — in other districts
Hà Nội allows reopening of delivery-only food and drink locations in districts with no community COVID-19 have 685 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.