Hanoi (VNA) – The Australian Government has announced a grant of nearly 1.4 million AUD (around 1 million USD) for four Vietnamese high-tech application projects in the field of digital transformation, through the Aus4Innovation Programme .
The funding is made within the framework of the Innovation Partnership Grants under the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade's Aus4Innovation Programme in cooperation with the Ministry of Science and Technology of Vietnam .
The projects were selected from nearly 70 initiatives in the third round of the Aus4Innovation Partnership Grants , which is themed "Enhancing Digital Transformation".
They are projects of augmented reality to improve access to healthcare in remote areas; Smart Eye to improve sugar industry productivity; AI/IoT Technology to enhance search and rescue capacity; and AI-powered dashboard for environment ecosystem management.
Congratulating the winners, Robyn Mudie, Australian Ambassador to Vietnam expressed delight to continue supporting initiatives that address Vietnam's most pressing socioeconomic growth challenges.
Vice Minister Bui The Duy from the Ministry of Science and Technology said that amid COVID-19 situation, the projects selected for funding are not only practical regarding the application of advanced technologies in areas of critical need in Vietnam, they are also very meaningful in today's context.
Partnership Grants are an important part of the AUD13.5 million (9.96 million USD) Aus4Innovation Program in the 2018-2022 period. In 2019 and 2020, eight projects were selected for funding./.
- SABECO rolls out digital transformation project SABECO 4.0
- AWS brings new solutions to enable digital transformation across industries
- COVID-19 obstacle but also motivation to promote digital transformation
- What digital transformation really means for companies
- COVID-19 a once-in-a-century opportunity to boost digital transformation
- Singapore puts $352M focus on digital transformation to help firms cope with pandemic fallout
- Digital transformation: Keeping e-commerce moving even when everyone is stuck at home
- Vietnam to go digital through decade of all-purpose action
- Vietnam’s businesses gear up for digitalization
- ABC managing director rejects Scott Morrison's claim broadcaster's funding 'increasing every year'
- Nine bad things that happen when IT projects go wrong
- Việt Nam to go digital or lose out: Deputy PM Đam
- Medical supplies handed over to Vietnamese community in South Korea
- WB pledges support to Hanoi’s development projects
- Development of Vietnam’s digital tech industries
- Vietnamese PM's remarks at opening ceremony of 36th ASEAN Summit
- Top Vietnamese legislator praises WB contributions to Vietnam’s development
- Int’l organisations work to protect Vietnamese women, children from violence
- Big-league funders at GoPay to push payments transformation
- World Bank puts $422 million toward Vietnamese universities, delta climate fight
Four Vietnamese digital transformation projects receive Australian funding have 418 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.