Speaking at the event, Vietnamese Ambassador to France Dinh Toan Thang highlighted that Vietnam is proud of its achievements in socio-economic affairs, politics, and diplomacy with its partners worldwide over the past seven decades.
The 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam reaffirmed the nation's foreign policy of independence, openness, and proactive regional and international integration, the diplomat said.
Expressing his delight at growing Vietnam – France relations, Thang noted the nations will mark a decade of their strategic partnership and five decades of their diplomatic relations in 2023.
He said he believes that high-level political exchanges in recent months and in the coming time will create a new impetus for the bilateral relations.
He also mentioned a COVID-19 vaccine batch donated by France just arriving in Vietnam in a couple of days ago as an example of the countries' vivid relationship.
The diplomat said he is pleased with the expanding ties shared between Vietnam and international organisations headquartered in Paris, including the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), International Organization of La Francophonie (OIF), and Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
He stated that Vietnam will continue its policy of peace and cooperation for security, stability, and development; its compliance with commitments to international law, equality, and win-win cooperation; and its promotion of solidarity to overcome the pandemic.
Placing people at the center of its actions and goals, Vietnam is willing to strengthen the existing relationships with all partners as well as create new ones for multilateral collaboration, comprehensive development, mutual trust and mutual responsibility, the diplomat said.
- Mark Cavendish out of Tour and Peter Sagan disqualified after horror crash
- Mark Cavendish’s sunset years deserve to be champagne supernovas
- Tour de France 2018: Why this year’s race will be the smartest yet
- Former home secretary: 'France tapped UK government emails'
- NSA chief: US alerted France to Russian election hacking
- Le Pen Tries to Convince France She's Not a Nazi as Macron Fends Off Russia-Linked Hacking
- Tour de France live stream: how to watch today's cycling free online from anywhere
- A translation of Apple's iPhone event invite
- More Fading Fukushima: UK, France up nuclear stakes
- Apple TV plays hooky again at iPad event, all eyes turn to 2014
- ASVDA Startup Ecosystem Forum at InnoVEX 2019 to Create a New stage for Innovation, Entrepreneurship and International Connections
- NASCAR's Donald Trump Problem
- Scientists unveil plans for 19-mile-long particle smasher
- For startups in Vietnam, independence has its challenges
- Black Hat speaker denied entry to US in another needless hit to security research
- In Berlin, a Thai tradition good enough to eat
- Why do allies spy on each other?
- Open air, connectivity among keys to tourism development in central region
- The Amazing Life of Sean Smith, the Masterful
- Assange dubs Google 'privatized NSA,' pillories Eric Schmidt
Embassy marks Vietnamese events in France have 453 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.