|At the dialogue. (Photo: VNA)|
Dong Nai – Authorities of Dong Nai on September 18 held a dialogue with associations and foreign direct investment (FDI) businesses in the southern province to grasp and remove their difficulties amidst complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the event, participating firms praised Dong Nai's business climate and basically agreed with the province's pandemic prevention measures.
They said the authorities have provided prompt assistance, particularly regarding administrative procedures, to facilitate enterprises in arranging accommodation for workers to stay and work at their facilities.
They suggested Dong Nai consider easing a number of criteria in its economic recovery plan, particularly concerning regulations on vaccination rate, goods trade and workers' travel. The plan will be launched on September 20.
Fielding queries from firms at the dialogue, Cao Tien Dung, Chairman of the provincial People's Committee, shared their difficulties.
He stated the local authorities will stand side by side with them and create all conditions possible for them to overcome obstacles and recover their production activities.
Nguyen Hong Linh, Secretary of the provincial Party Committee, informed that more vaccines will be distributed for the enterprises in the time to come.
On the occasion, some participating companies presented more than 17 billion VND (743,000 USD) worth of medical equipment and goods to support Dong Nai’s pandemic prevention activities.
- FDI inflow to Dong Nai province breaks target
- Dong Nai firms supported to tap opportunities from FTAs
- Đồng Nai FDI smashes yearly target
- High supply gives Vietnam's poultry firms chance to reach export markets
- 100% FDI in telecom via automatic route soon
- German-Russian relations lauded at bilateral Petersburg Dialogue
- The Cerebellum Holds Many Clues for Creating Humanoid Robots
- Vietnamese province warns growers against selling black-pepper roots
- Leasing demand in Vietnam’s industrial parks remains strong
- Japanese investors explore Ha Nam’s investment environment
- North Korea Woman Who Fled to South Appears to Have Starved to Death with Young Son, Reports Say
- ‘This Week’ Transcript: Ambassador Sergey Kislyak
- BDS: how a controversial non-violent movement has transformed the Israeli-Palestinian debate
- Meet Nirav Modi's core team
- EVFTA opens new era in Vietnam-EU trade ties: Italian experts
- When It Became Cool To Like Clint Eastwood
- New Drone Rules Ignore Trump Crazy Talk on Terrorism
- ‘I fell in love with Lila’: on the set of Elena Ferrante’s My Brilliant Friend
- Black Powerlist 2020: Raheem Sterling joins Meghan Markle and Stormzy in top 100
- Cirque du Soleil, angling for a younger audience, bets big in Vegas on ‘R.U.N’
Dong Nai authorities hold dialogue with FDI firms have 403 words, post on vir.com.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.