After the launch ceremony, the Chief of the city's Party Committee visited and encouraged the team of employees in the Command Center for Covid-19 prevention and economic recovery in District 7. He respectfully acknowledged the contribution of information technology engineers who worked with District 7 to build the Center.
By Thu Huong – Translated by Anh Quan
- Lawsuit filed challenging Lafayette economic development district ordinances
- Mumbai Mirror delves into the often-seedy world of ‘vasooli’, finds many tales of lives destroyed by recovery agents
- Abuse, threats and public shaming are common tools of the debt-recovery trade
- U.S. and Allies Launch Airstrikes Against Syria
- Economic Growth is Down, But We Aren't in Recession Yet: Nirmala Sitharaman in Rajya Sabha
- Dozens of SpaceX Starlink satellites have been spotted over the Peak District forming a line of dozens of white dots in the night sky
- 2019: Economic and political innovation came of age in Africa
- Ministers say they are 'seriously concerned about fair trial guarantees' in Cyprus after British woman, 19, was convicted of LYING about being gang-raped there - as lawyer for the Israelis she accused demands 'harsh sentence' for her
- U.S. House again passes Louisiana-backed federal flood-recovery overhaul; fate rests in Senate
- US military strikes back at Iran as warplanes kill 19 Hezbollah soldiers in five devastating attacks in Iraq and Syria in retaliation for rocket strike that killed American contractor
- Spotlight: Rust Belt city in U.S. Wisconsin finds way to recovery
- Billboard Cover: 24 Hours With Ed Sheeran as He Launches New Label, Talks Third Album and Pops Bottles Courtesy of Beyonce
- After London, Nice and Berlin Vehicle Attacks, What Can Cities Do to Prevent More?
- Every New Cortana Command and Setting You Should Try
- Property damage: UP recovery orders linked to HC ruling
- Kim Jong-un taunts Donald Trump after launching ballistic missile capable of reaching the US – as America and South Korea launch warning missiles in show of force to the North
- Dialogue looks into post-war bomb, mine recovery measures
- Trump's quest to shatter GOP economics reached its culmination in 2019
- Tulane president: Universities are a big economic driver for New Orleans and Louisiana
- CAA: Paramilitary forces, drones beef up security in UP to prevent clashes after Friday prayers
District 7 launches Command Center for Covid-19 prevention, economic recovery have 647 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.