Kuala Lumpur (VNA) – The Vietnamese Embassy in Malaysia on September 17 visited and presented more than 100 gift packages to Vietnamese households in Teluk Intan in the state of Perak.
The event formed part of charity activities jointly carried out by the embassy and community organisations.
Ismail, one of the beneficiaries who belong to the Cham group, said he has lived in Malaysia for more than three decades.
The necessities and medical supplies will help us to overcome the difficulties, he said, expressing his thanks to the embassy and donors for their valuable support./.
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 19
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 19 (updated hourly)
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 13
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 18
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 20 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 23 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 24 (updated hourly)
COVID-19: Vietnamese in Malaysia receive gifts have 171 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.