According to the ministry’s report, 9,360 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 33 localities including HCM City (4,237), Binh Duong (2,877), Dong Nai (939), Long An (236), Tien Giang (197), Kien Giang (168), An Giang (143), and Dak Lak (91). There were 13 imported patients confirmed today.
The new infection number showed a decrease of 2,146 cases compared to yesterday’s figure in which HCM City falling by 1,735 cases, Binh Duong by 1,136 cases, and Long An 37 cases. There were 4,827 infections found in the community.
As of Saturday evening, 672,592 infections have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April, with some southern localities recording high infections such as HCM City (331,032), Binh Duong (175,963), Dong Nai (39,020), Long An (30,079), and Tien Giang (12,957). The outbreak has so far spread to 62 out of 63 cities and provinces nationwide.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 677,023. The country now stands 47th among 222 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On September 18, an additional 14,903 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 448,368.
On Saturday evening, a further 220 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 16,857. The deaths were reported in some localities including HCM City (165), Binh Duong (39), Kien Giang (7), Tay Ninh (3), Dong Thap (2), Binh Thuan (1), Thanh Hoa (1), Quang Ngai (1), and Hanoi (1).
The country has so far conducted over 33.55 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with over 6.34 million people having received two doses.
- How a good economy may equal a BAD flu season: Each 1% jump in employment rate 'is linked with a 19% bump in flu-related doctors' visits'
- Health sector promptly gears up for nCoV infections
- Still HIV negative but at risk of an infection? Take this pill, experts say
- Can Tight Clothes Cause Urinary Tract Infection
- Many more infected with new China virus than reported, says new analysis
- 20 reasons to fall in love with Canada: Follow in the footsteps of Harry and Meghan - and let this vast and spectacular nation capture your heart, too
- Chinese tourists quarantined in Da Nang not infected with deadly virus
- Coronavirus infections in China feared to be more widespread than officially reported
- Congress Falls Short on Zika
- China says fourth person has died from new virus, over 225 infected
- Rabies-infected dogs attack over 25 people in Hyderabad
- China locks down epicenter of virus outbreak; nearly 600 infected
- ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup | Runaway favourite India ready for ‘High Five’
- Defending Champions India Aim For Fifth Title At ICC Under-19 World Cup
- Fall TV premiere dates 2019: When every new and returning show debuts
- Major state-owned enterprises report fall in profits
- India starts the U-19 World Cup with a facile win
- Passenger falls off running local between Dombivli and Kopar station, recovering from injuries
- Islanders Lose Again, Fall To Hurricanes In Shootout
- 24,000 homeless families ‘sent miles from local area’
Covid-19 infections fall in many localities have 476 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.