Hanoi (VNA) – An additional 11,692 COVID-19 infections, including 5 imported cases, in the past 24 hours to 5pm on September 21, the Ministry of Health announced.
Ho Chi Minh City, which is the country's current largest pandemic hotspot, continued to report the highest number of infections with 6,521 cases. It was followed by neighbouring Binh Duong province (3,609), Dong Nai (590) and Long An (254).
The country has to date logged 707,436 COVID-19 cases.
A total of 11,017 patients were given the all-clear from coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 on September 21, raising the total number of recoveries to 475,343.
The death toll rose to 17,545 after an additional 240 deaths were announced on the same day.
As of the end of September 20, over 35 million doses of vaccine s were given to people so far, including more than 28.28 million first shots and 6.78 million second jabs./.
- No. 19 Navy rolls past Tulsa 44-21
- Tanaka sets Japan record with 21 consecutive wins
- UEFA charges Georgia, case to be decided in May
- Panthers offense reached new heights with addition of Jaromir Jagr
- 3 Takeaways: Records vs. Expected Win Percentages
- FIA approves provisional 21-race F1 calendar for 2016
- From anti-releases to 1-inch records: 13 albums you have to work too hard to hear
- Making their mark: Magic records that stand the test of time
- Stephen Curry records triple-double as Warriors pound Suns
- Arron Afflalo scores 21, but Magic drop another on road to Bucks
- Just-win Jets top Cowboys 19-16, keep heat on AFC contenders
- Aaron Hernandez murder case timeline
- NFL’s greatest teams not to win the Super Bowl: 21-40
- Aaron Hernandez criminal cases timeline
- Different perspectives as September wraps up
- Investigator: NFL should have sought more info in Rice case
- Rays notes: DeJesus looks to provide offensive spark in September
- In case you missed it: Dec. 10
- The ACC is making a strong case for the nation’s premier league
- DA: no charges for Crowder in UNC fraud case
COVID-19: additional 11,692 cases recorded on September 21 have 298 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.