To fulfil the target of administering COVID-19 vaccines to all of foreigners living, studying and working in Hanoi, the capital city has instructed the medical center of Nam Tu Liem district to prepare for the inoculation.
Accordingly, the center has coordinated with the 115 Emergency Center and Hanoi International Friendship Hospital JSC in the preparation work.
The vaccination has been carried out at the My Dinh National Stadium in My Dinh 1 ward, Nam Tu Liem district.
As of September 17, nearly 97 percent of people aged 18 years old and above in Hanoi had received at least one shot of COVID-19 vaccines.
The municipal health department reported that the city registered 15 cases of COVID-19 on September 18 morning, including 14 at quarantine establishments and one in the community.
The community infection was found in Viet Hung ward, Long Bien district.
Since the fourth wave of the pandemic broke out in Vietnam late April, Hanoi recorded 3,901 cases, of which 1,597 cases were detected in the community.
- PlayStation Hosting FIFA 19 Continental Cup 2018 at Paris Games Week
- Farming Simulator 19 Farming Guide
- FIFA 19 FUT Premier League Squad Builds for Beginners and Competitive
- FIFA 19 FUT Bundesliga Squad Builds for Beginners and Competitive
- 19 teams to compete at ABU Asia-Pacific Robot Contest 2007
- EA may be going to court in Belgium to keep loot boxes in FIFA 18 and 19
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Latest News And Updates: Devices Still Being Used Will Shut Down On December 19
- The Games Of Christmas ’10: Day 19
- Asia Shippin' Out: February 13-19
- Boris Johnson intervenes over US diplomat's wife: PM telephones Donald Trump to urge he 'reconsiders' decision to give diplomatic immunity woman who fled Britain after hit-and-run crash that left 19-year-old dead
- EVFTA to hasten movement of manufacturers to Vietnam: analysts
- Russia - high priority in Vietnam’s diplomatic policy: President
- EVFTA opens door for businesses to join global value chains
- Airbus has delivered a body blow to Brexit Britain. It won’t be the last
- MPs voice cautious support for Johnson’s Irish border proposals
- UK manufacturers stockpile goods ahead of Brexit
- 'Face like thunder': how the mood turned sour at Trump's first G20
- Trump left in cold over Paris climate agreement at end of G20 summit
- Domestic property price to be stable in second half of 2019
- President Trump meets North Korea's Kim Jong Un in Vietnam for second nuclear summit
COVID-19: 4,000 foreigners vaccinated in Hanoi have 371 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.