Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) has signed a decision to officially establish a council for business cooperation in response to COVID-19, a special mechanism to connect companies and business associations with agencies and organisations both in and outside the country in the fight against the pandemic.
VCCI Chairman Pham Tan Cong holds the post of chairman of the council.
The council aims to promptly update and reflect arising issues and difficulties facing the business community and to collect the community's recommendations and suggest related policies and solutions to coping with COVID-19 to the Government and relevant agencies. It will create links among firms for information and experience exchanges to combat COVID-19 and sustain production and business operations.
The council's missions are also to help enterprises learn about new regulations and supporting policies; conduct surveys on real-life implementation of such policies in localities; and mobilise domestic and international resources to aid COVID-19 prevention and control in Vietnam and within the business community.
Cong said Vietnam is switching to the period of living with COVID-19 so that the maintenance and development of business and production activities in new normal conditions, in addition to pandemic prevention and control, is a big challenge that firms need to be supported.
Next week, the council will debut a virtual workplace platform that works around the clock to collect enterprises' feedback on their issues and proposals to the government and to provide them with consultancy. The platform will also help connect participating enterprises for experience sharing, mutual support, and trade promotion./.
- Business Roundup: 07-08-19
- Business Roundup: 08-26-19
- Business Roundup: 06-24-19
- Oklahoma business briefcase for July 19, 2019
- 2 Mississippi cooperatives are first to set internet plans
- Business roundup: 06-03-19
- Elizabeth Warren no fan of business, personal responsibility
- Businesses urged to help Valley set its energy future
- Business wrap-up
- Daily Business Report-May 13, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Small Business Matters: Permitting reform update
- Amari Cooper focused on camp, not extension
- Business experts tout collaboration at economic forum
- Mayor boosts Boston business districts
- Council denies plan for 24/7 gas station in Naperville
- Oklahoma business briefs for July 13
- Lawyers for Civil Rights hosts 3rd annual small business event
- Markets Fall as Investors Await China Response to Trump
- Colorado Springs area business events starting Aug. 25
- Oklahoma business cover briefs for April 19
Council for business cooperation in response to COVID-19 set up have 401 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.