The Secretary made the statement while touring the outlying district to encourage frontline medical workers who are working at Can Gio Covid-19 Treatment Hospital.
Each person has carried out different tasks but they have generally tried to overcome their difficulties to contribute to the city's success in the battle against Covid-19.
At the meeting, Deputy Minister of Health Nguyen Truong Son lauded the efforts by the health sector in Can Gio District in taking care of patients as well as collection and treatment of patients infected with Covid-19.
By Van Minh – Translated by Uyen Phuong
- RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: There’s nothing normal about the new normal
- Unlocking the potential of cross-border e-commerce to adapt to the new normal
- Mastercard study: Digital habits on the rise in Southeast Asia as new normal approaches
- Installing check-in app, carrying immunity passport: How the world is rebooting to the new normal
- How our new work-life reality is chipping away at equity and inclusion
- Russian health minister sees no return to normal life before next February
- Arriving at a new normal in India-China relations | Opinion
- A toolkit for finding a job and holding it in the new normal
- Face shields and masks for brides and grooms become the new normal at post Covid-19 weddings
- Spotlight: Hit hard in pandemic, service industries in Asia-Pacific countries explore new models for survival under "new normal"
- After The Pandemic: Why coronavirus 'new normal' could help us repair economic inequalities in society
- Life in a COVID world: The ‘new normal’ for Australia is going to be weird for a long time
- The impact of COVID-19: Customer service, digital transformation, and the new normal
- New Zealand could return to normal life as early as next week
- Home renovations to fit the ‘new normal’ of homeownership
- Here’s the new normal - Now make perfect Curd in Samsung Curd Maestro
- Hybrid enterprises: The new normal in a post covid world
- ‘New Normal? No Thanks!’
- Coronavirus: Is working from home becoming the new normal in Japan?
- No Fun Allowed in Grim ‘New Normal’, COVID-Cult UK
Can Gio needs to focus on upgrade of healthcare system for new normal life have 705 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.