The series is endorsed by government agencies, industry leaders and experts to support regional manufacturers and local enterprises on their digitalisation journey.
The forum attracted participants comprising of policy makers, industry leaders, players and aspiring talents within the country. Panelists and speakers from governmental parties, Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Vietnam (GIC/AHK Vietnam) and top multinational companies such as Bosch Rexroth, B.Braun, Arcstone, the Boston consulting group, Stemly, and more shared the latest Industry 4.0 (I4.0) insights, best practices and essential skillsets for I4.0. Additionally, the half-day forum also spotlighted enabling technologies such as 5G, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented reality/Virtual reality (AR/VR), Cybersecurity, Blockchain, and Machine Learning to cater to the Factory of the Future. It was hoped that through such exchange, Bosch could help accelerate the country's I4.0 adoption by preparing the future workforce.
The forum's main dialogue – In conversation with Bosch Vietnam – was moderated by Le Hoang Viet, Director of Bosch Drive and Control Vietnam and Cambodia, and joined by two speakers, Duong Huong Quynh, representative of Vietnam's Department of Science and Technology (Ministry of Industry and Trade), and Mor Vamos, Chief Operating Officer of B.Braun Vietnam Co. Ltd. The dialogue focused on the digital transformation trends in Vietnam as well as the difficulties and challenges from both the private and governmental perspectives.
Science, technology, creative innovation and the I4.0 are happening rapidly and multi-dimensionally on a global scale. Digital transformation will reshape the country's digital economy with fundamental change on all aspects of society, from production, business models, cultural to social life.
On the other hand, savvy businesses are taking digitalization initiatives to stay competitive and succeed in the increasingly intense and dynamic market. Drawing on Bosch Rexroth and B.Braun industry experience, the companies shared implications on automation and their enabling techonologies being the key to drive successful transformation for enterprises in manufacturing industries.
Participants interacted with panelists on how their organizations were adapting and riding the digital transformation trends via the panel discussion by distinguished speakers and experts from a wide range of industries. Leaders from AHK Vietnam and the top firms in the country such as Arcstone, the Boston consulting group, Stemly, and more, shed light on where Vietnam is in the I4.0 spectrum through practical case studies that cover data-centric manufacturing to efficiently provide visibility, control and optimisation at fractions of market cost.
Experts shared a consensus on leveraging new technologies and their applications to drive the trends forward, while at the same time allocating an appropriate share of investment into human resource development.
- Bosch hosts its first ‘Diversity Day’ today
- Vietnam prepares for ASEAN Forum on Migrant Labour
- Bosch sales surpass 70 billion euros, driven by Mobility Solutions
- Bosch bets big on Industry 4.0 to transform India into a global manufacturing hub
- Bosch rolls out Industry 4.0 approach to manufacture two-wheeler parts across India
- 3,500 engineering graduates set to join Bosch in India this year
- Book festival to highlight digital technology
- Volkswagen joins BMW and Daimler in digital EV charging company
- Volkswagen joins Daimler, BMW and Siemens in digital electric charging network
- Bosch to invest Rs 1,300 crore to develop IoT in India; may fund startups
- Bosch opens first Mobility service centre in Japan
- Bosch displays new haptic touchscreen technology at CES
- Hanoi officials confirm that Vietnam will host an F1 race in 2020
- Global Automotive Forum in China hosts over 1,000 participants
- Bosch to invest 100 million euros in India this year
- Bosch seeks 1,550 apprentices for Industry 4.0
- Bosch sees connected manufacturing complementing ‘Make in India’
- Bosch Shows Off Haptic Touchscreen, Autonomous Features, More at CES
- Maserati Ghibli showcases Siemens’ digitalization in manufacturing at Hannover Messe
- From soccer back to baseball. Watch Chukchansi Park transform overnight
Bosch co-hosts forum on digital transformation in Vietnam have 607 words, post on ven.vn at September 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.