All staff of Banyan Tree and Angsana Lang Co are ready to welcome travellers back for a holiday at their luxury resorts.
The resorts, with the support of Thua Thien Hue authorities, are two of the first resorts in this location to be fully vaccinated. The completion of the vaccination has been a positive boost towards the continued safety of the resorts and the team.
"With the early access to vaccines and our SafeSanctuary programme, which is our protocol of heightened hygiene standards throughout the resorts, we are open and ready to welcome travelers back!” said Glen Cook, area general manager of Banyan Tree and Angsana Lang Co.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the world, especially the tourism industry. To adapt to the new reality and offer safe travel experiences, Banyan Tree and Angsana initiated the SafeSanctuary programme in collaboration with Bureau Veritas in June 2020.
SafeSanctuary follows over 40 protocol assurances and well-being standards throughout the guest and associate experience, from staff training, contactless experiences and strengthened room cleaning protocols, including extra disinfection in high-touch areas of guest rooms, to safe social distancing in public areas and limited number of guests using facilities, in-house digital collateral, and more.
With the SafeSanctuary programme, Banyan Tree and Angsana Lang Co are now more than ready to welcome travelers looking for a holiday and also have great deals and packages not only for leisure guests for also for those seeking to stay longer to either take a break or work remotely.
- Travellers limited to domestic trips a win for Coromandel
- Inside the haunted Welsh castle where I'm a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here 2020 will be filmed
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump accepts GOP nomination: 'Best is yet to come'
- The summer of staying put
- The best Xbox One exclusives (August 2020)
- 26 Movies to Look Forward to in 2015
- Ethiopia After the Revolution: Vultures Return to the Land of Sheba
- Benidorm on steroids! Cornish locals say they are 'too scared' to go food shopping as visitors ignore social distancing and pour down narrow streets
- Horoscope Today: Astrological prediction for September 4, what’s in store for Aries, Leo, Libra, Scorpio and other zodiac signs
- I'm A Celebrity 2020: Work continues on the derelict 200-year-old Gwrych Castle in Wales as cranes and scaffolding are used to restore the site
- Final act in Trump-Biden contest is testing America
Banyan Tree and Angsana Lang Co ready to welcome travellers back have 412 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.