Small grants of up to AUD 60,000 (USD 47,000) are available to NGOs, community groups and other non-profit organizations to undertake small-scale development projects focusing on the economic empowerment of disadvantaged communities and groups.
In the year 2017-18, Hanoi DAP will prioritize higher value projects and projects which take an innovative approach to a longstanding development challenge.
DAP is a small-grant program funded by Australia's foreign aid budget. It has the flexibility to work with local communities in developing countries on projects that reduce poverty and achieve sustainable development consistent with Australia's national interest.
DAP projects cover a range of sectors, such as education, health, water and sanitation, environmental protection, women's empowerment and gender equality, supporting people with disabilities, economic livelihoods, food security and human rights.
The DAP in Northern Vietnam is an extremely competitive program. Applications must meet the requirements detailed in the DAP guidelines and comply with the requirements in the application form.
The deadline for submitting applications (online) is September 29.
Meanwhile the Australian Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City will administer DAP in the Southern provinces.
- Irish woman who killed fiance in Australia knifed him in head 18 months earlier, court hears
- Winter death toll soars in 2017/18
- Wardley will not to rush back Hadleigh’s 2017/18 top scorer Andrews from injury
- Australia ups Pacific role to counter China
- Cheteshwar Pujara rescues India with fighting century after Virat Kohli falls cheaply to fired-up Australia pacemen
- EU development aid fell in 2017, reveals new report
- Local legal aid commended for work with Gita victims
- Australian jailed for aiding wife's suicide
- Australia releases bilbies into the wild
- Five women share their stories of living with HIV for World Aids Day
- Australia passes encryption-breaking laws
- As royals visit Australia, calls for a republic return
- Prince Harry baffles fans by wearing a black ring on his right hand in Australia… so is it a gift from Meghan?
- Australia teen is drone racing champion
- Runaway train derailed in Australia
- Jones defends Farrell tackle technique after England beat Australia
- Free college admission application fees Oct. 15 help close equality gap
- We’re going to Australia. What do you want to know about a program there that’s successfully decreased youth homelessness?
- Pakistan to expel 18 charities as part of crackdown on international organisations
- A Tribunal Didn't Believe This Refugee Applicant Was Gay, Even After He Provided Explicit Photos
Application for Australia’s Direct Aid Program 2017-18 opens have 380 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.