Lá phiếu bốc thăm đưa tuyển Việt Nam vào bảng B, gặp các đối thủ Malaysia, Indonesia, Campuchia và Lào ở AFF Cup 2020.
After being postponed due to the Covid-19 epidemic, the draw for the AFF Cup 2020 took place online at 2pm on September 21 in Singapore.
The event opened with emotional images of the moment when the Vietnamese team received the championship cup of the previous tournament.
AFF President Sameth Khiev said that Vietnam, as the defending champion, would enter the tournament with determination to defend its position. However, other teams like Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia are also ready to topple opponents.
Vietnam and Thailand are the top seeds so they are not in the same group.
Vietnam is named in Group B, with Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos.
Group A consists of Thailand, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore and the winner of the play-off match between Timor-Leste and Brunei.
Vietnam is in the same group with Malaysia.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the group stage of AFF Cup 2020 will be held in only one country, with Thailand, Cambodia and Singapore willing to host the event. From the semi-finals, teams will play two-legged tie.
The two first-leg semi-finals will take place on December 22-23, 2021, respectively. The two second-leg matches will be held on December 25-26, 2021.
The first-leg final match is scheduled on December 29, 2021 and the second-leg final on January 1, 2022.
The two losing teams in the semi-finals will both rank at third place.
The AFF Championship is a biennial international association football competition, contested by the men’s national teams of the member of ASEAN Football Federation (AFF), determining the sub-continental champion of Southeast Asia.
The competition has been held every two years since 1996 in even-numbered years, except for 2007, and 2021 when it was postponed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic in Southeast Asia.
It was founded as the Tiger Cup after Singapore’s Asia Pacific Breweries, makers of Tiger Beer, sponsored the competition from its inauguration in 1996 until the 2004 edition.
After Asia Pacific Breweries withdrew as title sponsors, the competition was known as the AFF Championship for the 2007 edition. From 2008, Japanese auto-company Suzuki bought the naming rights for the competition, and the competition has been named the AFF Suzuki Cup for sponsorship reasons.
- Việt Nam blow Indonesia away in World Cup qualifier
- Malaysia: An Oriental Tourist's Haven and an Anthropologer's Delight!
- Business and Market Overview on Indonesia
- Asia Pacific PoC Diagnostics Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Which, Exactly, is the National Language of Malaysia?
- Ba Na Hills turns Vietnam into emerging leisure tourism destination
- Vietnam’s M&A successes in spotlight
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) (On-Demand RPO And End-To-End RPO) Market 2020 -Southeast Asia
- Instant Tea Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Global Market for Erucamide to Reach USD 257.3 Million by 2020, Growing at CAGR of 3.2% by 2020
- Global Erucamide Market To Reach USD 257.3 Million by 2020
- Asian Affair: Vibrant Vietnam & Sizzling Singapore
- Asia Pacific Insulin Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Asia Pacific Insulin Market To 2020 – Market Share, Growth, Trends: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Pre-paid SIM Card for Malaysia
- Global Fish Oil Market to Progress at 4.8% CAGR from 2014 to 2020
- How to Extend an Overstayed Vietnam Visa
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- New Report - Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Market Study To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
AFF Cup 2020: Vietnam in the same group with Malaysia and Indonesia have 575 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.