According to the ministry’s report, 10,496 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 35 localities including HCM (6,312), Binh Duong (2,178), Dong Nai (777), Long An (379), Kien Giang (157), An Giang (111), and Tien Giang (102). There were 12 imported patients confirmed today.
The new infection number showed a fall of 672 cases compared to yesterday’s figure. There were 6,740 infections found in the community.
- Northern Ireland trust in U-turn over care needs of Parkinson's patient giving hope for family
- Critically ill heart patient Mark Hamill says he will pay £25,000 for private op after NHS rebuff
- New way to treat deadly sepsis infections could be on the horizon
- All renal patients at Stevenage’s Lister Hospital screened after failure to isolate ‘superbug’ patient
- New high-dependency beds to open at city hospital
- Woman (91) has agonising five-hour wait on floor for ambulance after fall
- New scientific study examines the sex habits of Germans
- Patients could lose out on vital prescriptions as drug costs soar for pharmacies
- Norfolk has built 12,000 new homes
- Kendall Jenner falls off her bike and lands flat on her front after an afternoon of wine tasting with sisters Kourtney and Khloe
- New gym could be among arrivals at Oak Mall
- What is sepsis, what is the risk of infection, how do you get it and what are the signs, symptoms and causes? All you need to know
- Bacteria probe at Glasgow hospital as three children fall ill
- Budget 2017: NHS will get emergency cash injection of £2.8billion – but patients face LONGER waits for care, bosses warn
- Scottish flu rate doubles for second week as A&E hits new low
- Extra funding will provide additional GP appointments to help ease winter pressures
- Hampstead and Highgate victims of blood scandal say new inquiry ‘must not be another white-wash’
- Irish Cystic Fibrosis campaigner Orla Tinsley recovering in hospital after double lung transplant in the US
- NHS Forth Valley “sorry” patients have experienced longer waits in A&E
- Whistleblower reveals 40 patients died or were harmed due to ambulance delays
Additional 12,683 Covid-19 patients recover, new infections fall have 335 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.