HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam saw 10,508 new COVID-19 infections on Tuesday, increasing the caseload since the beginning of the pandemic to 635,055, according to the Ministry of Health.
Twelve of them were imported cases and the remaining 10,496 infections were all domestic.
HCM City recorded the most with 6,312 cases, followed by Bình Dương with 2,178 and Đồng Nai with 777.
Other localities that reported new cases included Long An (379), Kiên Giang (157), An Giang (111), Tiền Giang (102), Tây Ninh (75), Bình Phước (54), Khánh Hòa (44), Cần Thơ (40), Bạc Liêu (34), Bình Định (34), Đồng Tháp (32), Đắk Nông (26), Hà Nội (21), Quảng Nam (14), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (14), Bến Tre (13), Thừa Thiên Huế (11), Đà Nẵng (11), Đắk Lắk (10), Quảng Ngãi (9), Cà Mau (8 ), Thanh Hóa (6), Trà Vinh (5), Ninh Thuận (5), Bình Thuận (5), Vĩnh Long (3), Phú Yên (2), Nghệ An (2), Lâm Đồng (1), Hưng Yên (1).
A total of 6,740 cases were detected in the community.
As many as 12,683 patients were given the all-clear on Tuesday, meaning 398,461 people have recovered from the disease.
More than 30.3 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered so far.
Thirteen out of 63 provinces and cities have not seen any new cases for the past 14 days.
The MoH on Tuesday also announced 276 fatalities related to COVID-19 including HCM City (199), Bình Dương (41), Đồng Nai (12), Tiền Giang (7), Long An (4), Kiên Giang (4), Đồng Tháp (4), Bình Thuận (2), Cần Thơ (1), Quảng Bình (1), and Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (1).
The country thus saw 15,936 deaths related to COVID-19, making up 2.5 per cent of the total patients. The world's fatality rate is 2.1 per cent of total patients. — VNS
- Law School Clinic's Case Records Not Subject to Open Records Law, NJ Supreme Court Rules
- Brock Turner Judge Removed From New Sexual Assault Case Due to Complaints
- 32 child trafficking, exploitation cases recorded in qi 2018: KPAI
- Cosby’s Retrial Delayed as New Lawyers Join Case
- Cash-strapped court charges $1 per page for access to online civil case records
- Real World Implications of Forest Service’s New Process for Finalizing Records Of Decision
- The New Congress Has A Record Number Of Women — But Very Few Republican Women
- Health Paradox: New US Diabetes Cases Fall as Obesity Rises
- One Planner’s Blight Is Another Man’s Treasure: Two New York City Cases Bring Eminent Domain Back to the Spotlight
- New Indictment Expands Case Against Madoff Ex-Employees, Says Securities Fraud Started in 1970s
- All You Want To Know About Recording Of Confessions (Section 164 CrPC) [Part-IV]
- Dog With 7.3-Inch Tongue Lands Guinness World Record
- New Haven K2 Overdoses Near 100, Drug May Have Been Given Out for Free
- Mere Oral Evidence Of Production Of Contraband Before Magistrate Won’t Suffice For Conviction In NDPS Case: SC [Read Judgment]
- Paris Tutankhamun Show Sets New Record With 1.42 Mn Visitors
- Bombay Lawyers Association’s Review Petition In Judge Loya Case Listed In The Supreme Court On July 31
- Campaign Signs Vandalized With Swastikas and Racist Graffiti in New Jersey
- New Zealand's Fonterra Slumps To Record Loss
- Live Streaming Of Supreme Court Cases—An Idea Whose Time Has Come
- Chinese State Media Attacks New York Times for Questioning ‘One Belt, One Road’
10,508 new COVID-19 cases recorded on Tuesday have 556 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.