For patients with co-morbidities, Thu Duc City deployed a fleet of mobile vaccination trucks to each neighborhood and residential group to serve them.
Speaking at the ceremony, Mr. Hoang Tung, Chairman of Thu Duc City People’s Committee, said that the team members would quickly approach the cases that need support for initial treatment and guide people on how to prevent the spread of the disease. He trusted that the mobile vaccination team would complete the task well, bringing vaccines to the underprivileged and disabled people.
The quick response team is equipped with specialized motorbikes and necessary medical equipment to facilitate quick entry into small alleys that cannot be accessed by specialized cars. The quick response team is divided into two levels, with six city-level teams and 34 ward-level ones.
By Thu Huong – Translated by Gia Bao
- Experimental Ebola vaccine could be 'game-changer' in Congo outbreak
- The Metropole Thu Thiem - Darling Harbour version of Vietnam
- The long wait for safety: tracking the Safe Cities programme
- Hail cab operator Uber drops anchor in City of Destiny
- Third Wildlife Protection Awards honours law enforcement officials, teams
- Here's why EVE Echoes could be the mobile MMORPG we've been waiting for
- How Google Is Turning Cities Into R&D Labs
- Here are 64 startups that launched today at Y Combinator’s W18 Demo Day 1
- Ford and Autonomic are building a smart city cloud platform
- Paris attacks: French police launch raids as military strikes Isis in Syria
- Daily Crunch: Imgur launches an app for gaming memes
- When Clive Dalrymple died homeless, he left his paintings. Do they hold clues to his death?
- Localities crack down on drivers using alcohol, drugs
- Measles-stricken Samoa arrests vocal anti-vaxxer for telling officials to 'enjoy your killing spree' amid two-day shutdown to give islanders MMR jabs in outbreak that has killed 63 people
- Samoan anti-vaxxer arrested over 'killing spree' comment
- The best Android apps (December 2019)
- Shango Cannabis to Open Provisioning Center in Lapeer
- Singapore adopts modern technology for homeland security
- Why we may never defeat ebola as boy, 5, dies in terrifying new outbreak
- Another Tiananmen 'impossible' in China: Communist regime's high-tech surveillance cameras and street corner police booths 'rule out' repeat of tragic protests - as activists are arrested ahead of 30th anniversary
Thu Duc City launches mobile vaccination team have 441 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.