Don Pramudwinai will take this opportunity to promote cooperation on the Bio-Circular-Green Economy Model (BCG) as well as the comprehensive recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, and to support multilateralism and regional cooperation to address the regional and global challenges, according to the country's Foreign Ministry.
During the foreign ministerial meeting, ASEAN Foreign Ministers will discuss ways to promote ASEAN Community building that is people-centered and people-oriented, prepared for future challenges and opportunities, and prospering together, under the theme "We Care, We Prepare, We Prosper" and priorities under Brunei Darussalam's ASEAN Chairmanship this year.
In engaging with external partners, ASEAN Foreign Ministers will reiterate the importance of ASEAN centrality in the evolving regional architecture amidst the uncertainties of regional security dynamics and other emerging challenges, especially those arisen from the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition, they will discuss ASEAN's collective efforts to address regional and global challenges, including the implementation of the five-point consensus agreed by ASEAN leaders on April 24, 2021, and make preparations for the upcoming 38th and 39th ASEAN Summit and Related Summits in October 2021. They will also discuss and exchange views with external partners on the situation of the COVID-19 pandemic and other important regional and international issues of common concern.
This year, Thailand will handover ASEAN – India Coordinatorship to Singapore, and will take over ASEAN – Japan Coordinatorship from Vietnam.
- Priorities for ASEAN economic pillar unveiled
- ASEAN seeks to boost intra-bloc trade
- Jakarta meeting reviews ASEAN+3 cooperation
- Workshop highlights ASEAN-Canada Free Trade Agreement
- Spanish flu pandemic of 100 years ago provides insights into a modern coronavirus response
- Coronavirus wipes up to 70 mln euros off Deutsche Post's Feb earnings
- ‘Can No Longer Afford NATO?’ Twitter Aboil as Johnson Vows Historic Overhaul of Post-Brexit Defence
- 5 Ways a Coronavirus Pandemic Could Change the 2020 Election
- Coronavirus: South Korea to test 200,000 sect members as pandemic fears hit markets
- Golden Tag competition already lands three $10,000 fish as part of boost for fire-affected region
- After the virus, boosting the real economy
- COVID-19: CDC deletes Vietnam from list of 'destinations with risk of community spread'
- Regional bonding
- Coronavirus has claimed more than 200 lives, here's how countries around the world are responding
- Malaysia: an emerging destination for Vietnamese medical tourists
- What REALLY happens during the 14-day 'self quarantine': How Chinese students ordered to remain in isolation before returning to Australia are PARTYING in exotic locations together
- High income means high credit score, and 6 other credit score myths, debunked
- Coronavirus hits global factories; chances of monetary policy easing rise
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 27
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 28
Thailand boosts ASEAN cooperation for comprehensive post-pandemic recovery have 410 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.