Amid the complicated developments of the pandemic, the ministry made the appeal to increase resources for the fight in accordance with Articles 48 and 55 of the Law on Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases and Articles 39 and 53 of the Law on Medical Examination and Treatment.
Chairpersons of municipal and provincial People’s Committees will be responsible for directing Health Departments to request private medical establishments to receive and treat COVID-19 patients when requested.
They are also required to create favorable conditions for private medical sector in the effort, equip them with medical equipment and provide support for their staff in line with regulations.
As of July 30 morning, Vietnam had documented 133,405 COVID-19 infections.
- Surprise! Surprise! Republicans Care About Deficits Again!
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 26
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 7
- Battle to get home to Britain: Britons dash for last flights home from Dubai before 1pm travel ban comes in TODAY - but some holidaymakers try to fool border controls by flying via the EU while others joke 'we'll just have to stay in sun'
- Europe's second wave keeps rising as Angela Merkel warns Germans 'difficult months are ahead' and Italy considers closing schools again after both countries posted record case totals
- EXCLUSIVE: TOWIE star Mario Falcone is caught out living it up in Dubai with fiancée Becky Miesner... while posting old photos on Instagram from Essex after Priti blasted influencers
- Ministers warn 'going on holiday is illegal' in new ad campaign to halt foreign travel - as Dubai influencers slurp cocktails by the pool despite travel ban starting TODAY because hotel quarantine is still 'at least a week away'
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 5
Private medical sector asked to join COVID-19 fight have 270 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.