During the handover meeting, Senior Colonel Nghiem Dinh Trung, Commander of the Bac Ninh provincial Military Command, briefed the delegation on the COVID-19 situation in the province, as well as the support from the Ministry of National Defense, military units and armed forces in the area.
Sharing with difficulties of the anti-COVID-19 front-line forces in border provinces as well as in Bac Giang and Bac Ninh provinces, General Duyet hoped that the Hanoi Capital High Command and the Military Region 1 Command would closely work with the local military units to promote the leading role of the joint forces in the fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
On behalf of Military Region 1's armed forces, he thanked the Hanoi Capital High Command for presenting the medical supplies to the troops in performing COVID-19 prevention and control tasks.
He affirmed that they would try their best to combat the pandemic, helping ensure a peaceful life for the locals.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Life inside Vietnam’s COVID-19 epicenter
- COVID-19: How Fake News Could Help Spread the Coronavirus
- Deputy PM instructs tightening supervision to curb spread of Covid-19
- Medical staff: Fearless soldiers in fight against Covid-19
- Coronavirus FINALLY has a name: World health chiefs label the deadly SARS-like disease 'COVID-19' - six weeks after the outbreak that has killed more than 1,000 people began
- Vietnam’s tourist sector could lose US$ 5bln due to Covid-19
- Coronavirus death toll climbs to 1,114 in China as WHO names it Covid-19
- Ninh Binh launches blood donation drive to support COVID-19 combat
- First suspected COVID-19 infection case reported in Indonesia
- 2,588 people put into quarantine areas in HCM City for COVID-19 monitoring
- COVID-19: Mong Cai completes preparations to resume border trade
- Fisheries sector grapples with impact of COVID-19
- Localities take COVID-19 prevention measures
- Vietnam reports 16th case of COVID-19 infection
- Novel Coronavirus now named as ‘Covid-19’: WHO
- Imports, exports through Lao Cai border gates surge amid COVID-19
- Permanent working team sent to Vinh Phuc to help fight COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Two MPs axe engagements after attending same conference as COVID-19 patient
- Coronavirus update: Information about the outbreak of COVID-19 and how you can protect yourself
- Coronavirus: China’s 17 day delay in releasing genome sequence of COVID-19
MR1 receives anti-COVID-19 medical supplies have 354 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.