Anh sao (Starlight) Bridge in Ho Chi Minh City’s District 7 – a popular meeting place for the people of Ho Chi Minh City at the weekend. (Photo coutesy of the organisers)
The contest will feature four sections, including open colour, open monochrome, travel, and daily life, the organisers Ho Chi Minh City Photographic Association (HOPA) said.
Each entrant is able to participate in any one or all sections, whilst they can also submit a maximum of four photos per section, with a total of 16 photos for all sections.
Entries should therefore be sent to the organisers by October 15, at www.hopaphotocontest.com.
Alongside renowned domestic experts, the judging panel will also consist of international experts, including Yousuf Tusha of Bangladesh and André Torè of France.
A ceremony to announce the winners and open an exhibition showcasing the winning photos is scheduled to take place on November 30 in Ho Chi Minh City.
The event is being carried out by the Ho Chi Minh City Photographic Association (HOPA), under the patronage of the International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP).
This is along with the recognition of the Photographic Society of America (PSA), Image Sans Frontiere (ISF) label, and the Vietnam Association of Photographic Artists (VAPA)./.
- HCM City provides more loans for small businesses, poor families affected by COVID-19
- Da Nang beat HCM City in V.League 1
- HCM City seeks more funds for traffic infrastructure development
- HCM City calls on transport ministry to speed up work on two ring roads
- HCM City to auction 9 land plots in Thu Thiem
- HCM City ensures that all children will attend school in upcoming academic year
- Real estate booms in HCM City’s east as innovation city takes shape
- Gold demand up sharply in HCM City in July
- HCM City resumes travel stimulus programme for nat'l holiday
- HCM City bank credit grows at3.68 per cent amid Covid woes
- HCM City’s industrial production rebounds in May
- Strict COVID-19 preventive measures needed at HCM City's markets
- HCM City sustains export growth
- HCM City needs VND21t for water transport in next 30 years
- HCM City aims to sort out waste woes
- Party leader approves HCM City’s preparations for 11th municipal Party Congress
- HCM City sets up four database centers for smart city
- HCM City pledges to facilitate operation of foreign businesses
- Strict COVID-19 preventive measures needed at HCM City"s markets
- Modern Hanoi and HCM City in impressive images
HCM City launches first International Photo Contest have 417 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.