In his Twitter account, the Cuban top leader wrote that the solidarity between Cuba and others has been strengthened during difficult times, voicing his gratitude to governments and peoples that have helped Cuba.
He also shared an article of Granma daily newspaper, the official mouthpiece of the PCC, which highlights assistance for Cuba in the last few days.
The newspaper cited an announcement by Vietnamese Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh on presenting 12,000 tons of rice to Cuba, in which he said that Vietnam will stand side by side with the Carribean country.
Other countries such as Bolivia, Mexico, Nicaragua and Russia and numerous organizations have sent aid to Cuba, Granma reported.
- Republican candidates find it harder to win Cuban-American vote
- Dad wins civil suit against cult leader who drove daughter to suicide
- Another deserter: Civil rights leader John Lewis leaves Clinton for Obama
- Kevin Eubanks announces he's leaving Jay Leno's 'Tonight Show' after 18 years as band leader
- As Castro departs, Cuban expectations for small reforms build
- Democrats challenge GOP lock on Cuban-American seats in Congress
- For Sandy Alderson, Bob DuPuy & Rich Levin, before there was baseball, there was Vietnam
- Vietnam veterans recognized in Frankfort
- Week of Valor: Louisville leaders share how military service shaped them
- Lessons of Vietnam lost on Bush
- Legendary Omara Portuondo to become first Cuban national on stage at Latin Grammys
- Fighting for Van Nest hero Peter Wiesneifski's name on Vietnam wall
- Russia's Medvedev visits Cuba in show of support amid U.S. hostility
- Despite long odds, McCain and his supporters vow they'll fight on
- Indiana residents support law enforcement after Dallas police shooting
- Trump thanks McCain for 'kind remarks' on PTSD and 'dishonest media'
- On the Eve of Israel’s Election, Netanyahu Thanks Trump for Sanctioning Iran at His Request
- Why social media is friend to far-right politicians around the world
- THE SUPER FRIENDS. Big Blue's Barber & Strahan bury hatchet to make another title run
- Reports of dirty tricks in race between Senate Majority Leader Pedro Espada and Gustavo Rivera
Cuban leader thanks Vietnam, int’l friends for support have 319 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.