Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Dairy Products JSC – Vinamilk, the largest dairy company in Vietnam, posted a record high in net revenue of 15.71 trillion VND (682.57 million USD) in the second quarter of 2021, a year-on-year rise of 1.4 percent, according to its financial report.
The figure also rose by 19.2 percent compared to the previous quarter.
The company's after-tax profit exceeded 2.86 trillion VND in the period, a year-on-year decline of 7 percent but up 10 percent against Q1.
It raked in 13.25 trillion VND in net revenue in the domestic market, surging 18.5 percent against the previous quarter.
A report by Kantar WorldPanel showed that Vinamilk maintained its lead as the most-favoured dairy brand in Vietnam in 2020 and ranked first in the sale of fast-moving consumer goods for the fourth consecutive year.
In Q2 2021, the dairy firm launched its Vinamilk Green Farm system in the provinces of Tay Ninh, Quang Ngai and Thanh Hoa.
Its affiliate Moc Chau Milk earned 790 billion VND in net revenue , up 7.6 percent against the same period last year and fulfilling 56 percent of its yearly target.
Vinamilk posted a net revenue of nearly 1.61 trillion VND in exports, a year-on-year increase of 17.2 percent.
The Middle East continues to be its largest export market, along with others of the US and China./.
- Move over Jeeves! Rolls-Royce sales hit record high as stars like Kylie Jenner and 50 Cent lead new wave of younger buyers (who sit in front rather than back seats)
- S.Korea's LG Electronics posts record revenue in 2019
- Planned Parenthood Annual Report: Record High Abortions and Taxpayer Funding
- ‘Unsustainable’: Non-UK Born Population Record High, One Tenth Foreign National
- ‘The Crown’ Producer Left Bank Pictures’ Revenue Rockets To Record High Of $142M
- Sensex hits record high ahead of Q3 results, US-China trade deal
- TikTok cashes in on a year of scandals and bad press with a 521 PERCENT increase in revenue from in-app purchases during Q4 2019
- High-conviction bets: Yes Securities picks 6 names for 2020
- POSCO Sees Profits Jump in Q2
- Banks in Vietnam post significant profits in 2019
- Facebook posts $3.89bn quarterly profit, up 71% from last year
- Shanghai port sees record container throughput in 2018
- ASX set for gains as US shares resume record run
- Rolling back net neutrality can spur investments in economies like India: Ajit Pai
- More than 2,000 foreign killers, paedophiles and rapists are waved into the UK without criminal records checks as police arrest TWO every day
- LG wants smartphone segment to be profitable by 2021, but is vague on how it will happen
- S.Korea's LG Electronics sees double-digit fall in Q2 operating profit
- 2019 Worldwide Box Office Hits $42.5B Record; Offshore Too With $31B+: Highlights From The International Profit Center & What’s Ahead For 2020 – Global Studio Chart
- 2019 MaxPreps High School Junior All-American Football Team
- Glencore reveals record of fatalities and environmental fines
Vinamilk posts record high net revenue in Q2 2021 have 457 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.