The two online seminars, themed "Starting a Business amid the COVID-19 Crisis" and "Startups' Path: Overheated or Sustainable Growth," were held on the sidelines of the Viet Solutions 2021 Competition.
At the first seminar, participants discussed the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on Vietnamese startups over the past time. Particularly, in 2021 around 12,000 businesses, including startups, withdrew from the market each month.
Delegates frankly pointed out subjective and objective causes for the failure of these businesses. They said that apart from objective causes like the COVID-19 crisis, another major cause of business failure is the inability to catch up with market and technology trends. Facts show that some businesses have thrived despite the complicated COVID-19 pandemic situation with the support of digital technologies.
At this seminar, delegates also pointed out challenges confronting startups and put forward measures to help them develop in a sustainable manner. Support resources for startups were also given at the event.
At the second seminar, delegates experienced in the startup market affirmed the huge potential of Vietnam's startup market and focused their discussions on advantages and disadvantages of overheated or sustainable growth.
They said that depending on the capabilities and visions of the founders, startups could make their choices between taking the opportunity to achieve overheated growth or following the path of sustainable development amid the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the events, participants learnt about the role of contests for startups, including the Viet Solutions contest.
Viet Solutions 2021 is co-organized by Viettel and the Ministry of Information and Communications in a bid to seek creative solutions to social issues, contributing to successfully implementing the National Digital Transformation Strategy. The event also aims to help participating startups have access to financial resources and technological support.
During the contest, participating startups may receive comments from the jury to improve their products and seek cooperation opportunities with leading companies.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Brad Snyder wants to be remembered more for his message than Paralympics medals
- Football’s Next Frontier: The Battle Over Big Data
- The Drive of Alon Day: Born in Israel, bred on video games, the Jewish pilot tows NASCAR’s latest diversity hopes
- Top off-season storylines: Free agency, Hall of Fame voting, more
- MLS expansion city profile: Phoenix
- NFL draft capsules for AFC teams
- MMQB: On Dan, Dean and the Draft
- College basketball is in a crisis. Can the Rice Commission save the game?
- NFL 2016: Midseason Grades for Each Team
- Notes: Athletics’ brass is more than happy to listen to trade pitches
- Mailbag: Why the Australian Open is scheduled two weeks into the season
- 2018 NFL Mock Draft: Doug Farrar's Final 1st-Round Predictions
- Thursday Tap Out: Joanna Jedrzejczyk wants her fame to come inside the octagon, not out
- Prospects MLB Teams Need to Sell High on Via Trades
- It’s a good year for DTs, wherever Lions draft one
- How a contract breach led Catfish Hunter to become baseball’s first real free agent
- How a controversial night 20 years ago led Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque to reimagine WWE’s future
- The NFL Is Going Stale, So It Must Embrace The Internet
- NHL Trade Rumors: Marc-Andre Fleury, Colorado Avalanche
- 5 free agent signings NBA teams are already regretting
Viettel holds seminars to seek solutions to startup market have 521 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.