National Vietnam Television (VTV) have won the rights to broadcast the 2020 Tokyo Olympics in Vietnam, with the event scheduled to run from July 23 to August 8 in Japan.
As part of its latest announcement made on July 21, VTV stated that they have reached an agreement with a partner regarding securing the broadcasting rights for the Olympic Games.
Moving forward, VTV will unveil the schedule for live broadcasting the games in the near future.
The country has sent a 43-member contingent to the games, including 18 athletes who are set to compete across 11 different sports.
Local archers Anh Nguyet and Phi Vu will mark the first participation of Vietnamese athletes at the games as they compete in the women's and men's archery on the first day of the Olympic Games on July 23.
During the 2016 Rio Olympics previously held in Brazil, the nation was able to secure one gold and one silver medal for the first time in its history thanks to the magnificent efforts of marksman Hoang Xuan Vinh.
- Las Vegas may land nonstop flights to Tokyo in 2020
- Tokyo's Olympics may become known as the 'Robot Games'
- Tokyo's Olympics may become known as the
- Recruiting for Good is Rewarding Travel to 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo
- Local boxer Ybarra Jr.'s Olympic dream is getting closer to becoming real
- Stop Olympics In Fukushima, Stop Restarting Japan NUKES & Releasing Radiation : Indybay
- International Campaign “Tokyo 2020
- Two Boise State gymnasts using collegiate season as springboard to 2020 Olympic bids
- Consumers’ first 5G experience will likely be at a 2020 sports event
- New Olympic sport to be televised on Super Bowl Sunday
- South Korea picks Seoul for 2032 Olympic bid
- A gold medalist in life, too: Olympic champion, cancer fighter Kikkan Randall shares her experiences
- Betsy DeVos calls for $18M cut to Special Olympics funding
- Elizabeth Warren Loses Finance Director as She Struggles in 2020 Race
- Recruiting column: The west coast class of 2020 is essential to the future of Pac-12 football
- Trump’s 2020 Campaign Kicks Off With A Carnival Of Lies In El Paso
- Pete Buttigieg 2020: Meet the South Bend Mayor Looking to Become America's First Millennial President
- Tanner Burns named to Golden Spikes Award Midseason Watch List
- What It Was Like to Watch Stacey Abrams’ SOTU Response With Her Biggest Fans
- Former John Kelly Aide Considering 2020 Senate Run, Says There’s an Appetite for Candidate ‘Not Tainted by Previous Politics’
Vietnamese supporters able to watch Tokyo Olympics 2020 for free have 379 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.