Vietnamese Ambassador to Russia Dang Minh Khoi and other health practitioners, officials of the Embassy of Vietnam in Russia, and academicians of the Russian Academy of Sciences attended the event.
Vietnamese PhD student at Moscow Medical University Truong Thi Tuyet at the exchange (Photo: VNA )
On behalf of the research team, Vietnamese PhD student at Moscow Medical University 2 Truong Thi Tuyet introduced a model of pulmonary rehabilitation utilising three gases including Helium, Hydrogen and Nitric Oxide. According to the report, this breathing support model has shown very positive results in the treatment of patients, helping their lungs recover significantly in a short time. Speaking at the event, Ambassador Khoi said Vietnam has taken interests in the experience of Russia scientists in combating the pandemic. The two sides had detailed and specific discussions regarding the application of COVID-19 treatment and prevention measures to curb the spread of the disease and bring people's lives back to normal.
- Russia to emerging countries: We'll build, operate your nuclear reactors
- The 19-year-old innovator revolutionizing solar energy systems
- Cloud, analytics key to Asian biz recovery
- How big data will solve your email problem
- Stanford encourages Oz entrepreneur
- UK supercomputer probes dark matter and dark energy
- India to build world's largest solar telescope
- If you think just because you use different passwords for different services you're safe, think again
- Nanotechnology-based smart yarn for soldiers
- Robotic Zoo: Ten animal-inspired robots
- Solar power charges to the rescue of Sandy victims
- How Linux is dealing with Meltdown and Spectre
- Quantum leap: The world's thinnest silicon wire
- Keeping up with the times, TCS-style
- Quotes of the year: From Steve Jobs' impact to why architects are the Britneys of IT
- Can Great Game Design be Taught?
- What’s Your Intuition?
- Turnbull hands out first batch of AU$8m Women in STEM funding
- Technology that changed us: The 1970s, from Pong to Apollo
- How the Vibrator Conquered America
Vietnamese PhD students in Russia research post COVID-19 recovery model have 331 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.