The event aimed to promote Vietnamese food to Algerian friends and help staff at the Embassy learn more about the local cuisine.
The cooking process for two of Vietnam’s renowned traditional dishes – nem (fried spring rolls) and pho bo (Vietnamese beef noodle soup) – was introduced at the event, along with two Algerian traditional dishes of Méchoui (slow roasted lamb) and salad hamis.
Vietnamese Ambassador to Algeria Nguyen Thanh Vinh spoke highly of the event, hoping that it will bolster mutual understanding amongst people of the two countries and cultural exchange programmes.
He also thanked staff at the ESHRA and wished to maintain cooperation with the school in the coming time, thereby fostering the Vietnam-Algeria traditional friendship.
For his part, ESHRA Rector Badis Bendedouche highly valued the Vietnamese Embassy's idea in holding the event, adding that the traditional friendship between the countries serves as a foundation for the school and Algerian people to explore Vietnamese culture, including cuisine.
- Six Vietnamese firms attends Algeria’s virtual international agricultural expo
- The smorgasbord of sauces in Vietnamese cuisine
- Six Vietnamese firms attends Algeria’s virtual int’l agricultural expo
- Vietnamese food: Hue beef noodle soup
- Vietnamese food: Grilled beef wrapped in lolot leaf
- Vietnamese businesses lend hand to illegal cross-border apps
- Algerian MP Proposes Bill to Ban Promotion of Israel Normalization Talks in Mass Media
- Authentic Cuisine Ready to Meet Cravings of Chinese Fans During FIFA World Cup
- Vietnamese tourism - From zero to Number 1
- Project to promote brand of Vietnamese lacquer art during 2020-2030 period
- Online promotion a trade gateway for SMEs
- Vietnam Value helps promote domestic products
- Hanoi’s handicraft village promotes beauty of Vietnamese Ao Dai
- Vietnamese dragonfruit needs to find new export markets: Experts
- Vietnamese ceramic artefacts to be promoted in ROK
- Vietnamese dragon fruit needs to find new export markets: Experts
- Project on building a national brand for Vietnamese lacquer art approved
- UKVFTA hoped to promote Vietnam’s exports
- Cotton Day Vietnam to promote partnership with US this year
- Vietnamese government introduces two resolutions on economic development
Vietnamese cuisine promoted in Algeria have 326 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.