Vietnam’s Dang Thai Vu (born in 2005) and Nguyen Ba Duy Anh (born in 2001) have won second prize in group D (7-9 age group) and third prize in group B (13-17 age group) at the fourth Mozart International Piano Contest in Bangkok, Thailand, respectively.
In the final round, 48 candidates from different countries across the world were divided into four age groups to compete in deferent categories.
- Harlem-based incubator wins big in nationwide contest, sez prize will help other small businesses grow
- Hot Property: Once a contest first prize, this Mid-Century home could be yours for $215K
- Celebrate Summer Photo Sweepstakes: Send your photos to win great prizes
- Big Belmar sandcastle contest marks 30th anniversary
- Scandal hits daily fantasy as DraftKings employee wins big on FanDuel
- Hunts Point elementary school snags $50,000 prize for music program; kids had no chairs, broken piano
- Great People: Piano entrepreneur Sonny Dante Stancarone is holding his third annual piano giveaway contest
- Yonkers teacher wins $84K on 'Wheel of Fortune'
- NJ fishermen could win $2.3M if Florida man lied
- Winning contests at Iowa State Fair is family tradition
- Daily News Fan Fever Contest Official Rules
- Christian Academy senior wins national photography contest
- Trez Hackett wins Mazda CX-5 in Daily News' Passport to Summer Fun in the City contest
- You could win a Hawaiian vacation with your best SPAM creation
- Toms River North senior wins new car in school district contest
- ‘Price is Right’ contestant goes wild after winning $26,000 on The Big Wheel
- Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show reunites Sandy victims with their prized pooch
- XoJane.com's 'It Happened to Me' essay contest is a real loser fed-up entrants say
- Florida man who wins live roach-eating contest later collapses, mysteriously dies
- Make a wedding dress out of toilet paper and win $10,000 at contest sponsored by Cheap Chic Weddings and Charmin
Vietnamese contestants win prizes at int'l piano contest have 286 words, post on at July 29, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.