PANO – The third Hanoi International Piano Contest took place in Hanoi with the participation of 55 contestants from nine countries and territories including Vietnam, China, Taiwan (China), Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Ukraine, Japan, and the Republic of Korea (RoK).
|Ngo Phuong Vi (second from the left) and Nguyen Dang Quang (second from the right) were co-winners of 14-17 age category.|
After eight days, the winners of 10-13, 14-17 and 18-25 age categories were named. Accordingly, the co-winners of the 10-13 age category were Nguyen Lan Anh from Vietnam and Alyssa Kok from Singapore, while co-winners of 14-17 age category were Vietnamese contestants Ngo Phuong Vi and Nguyen Dang Quang. The first prize of 18-25 age category belonged to Korean contestant Yeon Min Park.
This year's event, many Vietnamese contestants received other prizes from music associations.
First organised in 2010, the biennial event aimed to nurture classical music talents.
Translated by Son Ca
- Contest to find influencers in fashion, hair, beauty industry
- Kid who excelled in contest scrutinized
- Concert promotes young piano talents
- Jawa Kommuniti Kustoms Contest Winners Announced: Receive Opportunity To Intern At Company
- A high-school student successfully extracts calcium from tuna bones
- Photo of family reunion wins Vietnamese photographer Agora top prize
- Incredible shot of leaping wildebeest during the great migration in Kenya wins the top prize in an international wildlife photography competition
- New photo contest launched to promote Vietnamese tourism
- Live event honors Vietnamese worldwide
- Canon Chie-Tech automation contest comes back for second year
- The Voice contestants receive 'very little' pay which barely covers expenses - despite some of them skipping school or taking time off work to film the show
- In a credibility contest with Comey, Trump has a problem
- Việt Nam-US ties continue to grow, says former Vietnamese Ambassador
- An interpreter puts his best foot forward for Vietnamese football
- Celebrity MasterChef viewers left 'in awe' at blind contestant Amar Latif's skills - as he chops vegetables and even carries a piping hot vat of curry, quipping: 'I hope I don't spill this!'
- International Insider: Sky Scripted Restarts; BAFTA TV Craft Awards; Lionsgate Pride Shrinks; Depp’s Defenders
- AFL 2020: Patrick Dangerfield responds to Cam Rayner disrespect in Geelong win
- Bigg Boss 14: Contestants Won't Get Paid Weekly? Policies & Contract Change Due To COVID-19!
- Clearwater Announces 5 Winners Of Sidewalk Poetry Contest
- Contest on students’ initiatives on national sovereignty protection launched
Vietnamese contestants win high prizes at international piano contest have 375 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.