Dak Nong (VNA) – Police of the Central Highlands province of Dak Nong on July 30 presented gifts and medical supplies worth 100 million VND (4,300 USD) to help their counterpart in Cambodia's Mondulkiri province fight COVID-19.
The hand-over ceremony was held at a border marker along the Vietnam-Cambodia border in Tuy Duc district.
Colonel Bui Quang Thanh, Director of Dak Nong's Police, suggested the two sides work harder to guarantee security and order along the border, thus tightening the friendship between the two provinces as well as the fine neighbourliness between Vietnam and Cambodia .
Lauding cooperation between the forces of the two provinces over the past time, Thanh expressed his hope that the relationship will be lifted to a new high in the time ahead.
Lieutenant-General Lao Sokha, Director of Mondulkiri's Police, thanked his Vietnamese colleagues for their sentiments and timely, practical support which, he said, serve as a source of encouragement for his staff to full their tasks.
Mondulkiri's police will continue the close coordination with their counterpart in Dak Nong across spheres, contributing to ensuring security and order along the common border, he pledged./.
- Vietnamese, Cambodian localities enhance mutual support
- Dong Nai presents VND2 billion to build schools for Vietnamese Cambodian children
- Vietnamese, Cambodian military legal protection agencies exchange experience
- Cambodian People's Party delegation enhances ties
- Vietnamese, Cambodian foreign ministers confer on sea disputes
- Vietnam, Lao, Cambodian parliaments enhance budget supervision
- Vietnam, Australia to enhance ties
- Vietnamese, Cambodian premiers discuss enhancement of bilateral ties
- Vietnamese, Cambodian militaries’ ties to be consolidated
- Vietnam, Cambodia to enhance ties in border management, defence
- Bản in : President confident in ties between Vietnamese, Cambodian legislatures
- Cementing Vietnamese-Cambodian diplomatic ties
- Vietnamese, Cambodian products on display in Dak Nong
- Young Vietnamese, Cambodians promote peace and development
- Bản in : Vietnam, Hungary move to enhance ties
- Vietnam backs commitments to enhancing ties with Ivory Coast
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc holds talks with Cambodian counterpart Hun Sen
- NA leader affirms priority to ties with Cambodia legislature
- Cambodian PM Hun Sen concludes official trip to Vietnam
- Vietnamese NA Chairwoman calls for stronger cooperation in APPF
Vietnamese, Cambodian police enhance ties amidst COVID-19 have 341 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.