Ho Chi Minh City, currently the country's biggest epidemic hotspot, saw 2,503 cases.
Vietnam so far has recorded 141,122 cases, of which 2,235 are imported.
The number of patients who were given all-clear stood at 35,484.
Vietnam has stepped up its vaccination drive with 407,283 doses delivered on July 30. A total of 5,342,483 COVID-19 doses have been administered in the country so far./.
- EU extends Russia sanctions until July 31, 2019
- European Council prolongs econ sanctions vs Russia until July 31
- Kiev reports first measles death as cases soar
- Vietnam’s new cyber law curbs dissent and business
- Vietnam’s new cyber law curbs dissents and business
- There have been 33 cases of the norovirus this week
- Estonian financial supervision authority rejects blame in Danske case
- Liverpool 4-0 Newcastle match report as super Salah strikes again
- Bournemouth 4-0 Chelsea match report
- Blackpool 0-1 Sunderland report: Josh Maja on target again in hard-fought win
- Vietnam worried as high-quality FDI declines
- South Korean paid million dollars to own real estate in Vietnam
- Judiciary concludes high profile cases
- Vietnam Rolls Out Cybersecurity Law Censoring ‘Toxic, Confusing’ Content Online
- Vietnam's clampdown on academic freedom
- North Korea issued 'informal apology' to Vietnam over allegedly tricking citizen into assassination
- Breakthrough: DNA could crack Kirsty Bentley murder case
- State ag department fines Barn on Baseline, closes case
- Vietnam to host second Trump-Kim summit
- 19 things to look forward to in 2019
Vietnam reports additional 4,060 COVID-19 cases on July 31 have 239 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.