Vietnam has announced 159 new deaths related to Covid-19 in eight provinces and cities, including 132 cases in HCM City.
On the morning of July 30, the Treatment Sub-Committee under the National Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control reported an additional 159 Covid-19 related deaths recorded on July 27-29, including:
Ho Chi Minh City (July 27-29): 132 cases
Long An (July 27-29): 9 cases
Dong Thap (July 27-28): 6 cases
Da Nang (July 27-28): 3 cases
Hanoi (July 28): 1 case
Khanh Hoa (July 27): 3 cases
Dong Nai from July 27-29: 4 cases
Vinh Long on July 27: 1 case
So far, Vietnam has had a total of 1,022 Covid-19-related fatalities out of 133,405 infection cases, equivalent to a rate of 0.76%. This rate has been increasing in recent days. Most of the fatalities are documented in HCM City.
According to Worldometers, the world’s mortality rate is about 2.13% on average. Some big countries have quite high rates: the US: 1.77%; UK: 2.23%; Russia: 2.52%; Italy: 2.95%; Germany: 2.44%; China: 5%; Japan: 1.7%.
- Sons sue Tarrant County, say father’s jail-related death is part of country-wide epidemic
- Cancer-related deaths fall 26 percent between 2001 and 2015
- Police: Boxing-related death is a homicide but not criminal
- 2 more hepatitis A-related deaths reported in Kentucky
- More than 90 people die annually in selfie-related deaths, study finds
- Health officials confirm flu-related death
- Drug-related deaths: Knox, Anderson counties see 41 percent jump
- Daleville mother charged in toddler's heat-related death
- Editorial: A sobering report on alcohol-related deaths
- DA's report shows 'success' of investigating OD deaths as crime scenes
- Flood-related death reported in Plantersville, SC, as Florence rains continue
- Terrorism-Related Deaths Fell 27 Percent In 2017, State Department Says
- Early numbers show a drop in opioid-related deaths in the state
- San Fernando Valley congressman ‘determined’ that mail carrier’s heat-related death isn’t repeated
- Judge recommends new trial for Texas death row inmate Rigoberto Avila
- R.I. reports slight decline in opioid overdose deaths as national figures plateau
- New details released in death of detainee
- Grand Junction man arrested in death of infant son. Case sparks new look at prior death of 2-year-old.
- Congo reports 5 new Ebola deaths; UN worker is infected
- New Jersey confirms first death from West Nile this year
Vietnam reports 159 new Covid-19-related deaths have 332 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.