The information about Vietnam officially banning entry for foreign nationals and repatriated Vietnamese from July 28 to the end of 2021 is false and inaccurate.
|Airport staff check passengers’ health declaration at Noi Bai Airport. (Illustrative image – Photo: VNA)|
Vietnam has temporarily suspended the entry of foreigners since March 22, 2020, until further notice to limit the spread of COVID-19 in line with the Notice No. 118/TB-VPCP dated March 21, 2020 on conclusion of the Prime Minister following the Government’s meeting on COVID-19 response.
The above measure, however, shall not be applicable to diplomats, officials, foreign investors, experts, and skilled workers.
For those entering Vietnam for diplomatic and official purposes, for participation in major diplomatic events, or being experts, business managers, highly skilled workers, the Ministry of Public Security and Ministry of National Defense shall coordinate with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Health, and other relevant agencies to issue visa if necessary.
Upon arrival, the aforesaid entrants shall be subject to mandatory medical declaration and other effective regulations at designated areas at ports of entry and shall have to isolate themselves at places of residence as currently regulated.
For overseas Vietnamese wishing to return home, they should register with Vietnam's diplomatic missions abroad which would coordinate with the Ministry of Transport to arrange commercial flights. They shall have to strictly comply with current regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control.
- Thailand tourism struggles despite loosened entry policies
- Vietnam, UK hold third defense policy dialogue
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 24 (updated hourly)
- Over 20,000 border jumpers detected in Vietnam since beginning of 2020: deputy commander
- Vietnam to see boom in supply of industrial property next year: Savills
- Vietnam Green Building Week to take place in December
- Vietnam, ASEAN share smart energy ideas for urban development
- EVFTA brings myriad opportunities for Vietnam exporters: official
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 25 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 27 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 26 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 15 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 16 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 19 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 16
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 13
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 28 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 18
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 14
Vietnam rejects inaccurate information about entry policy have 355 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.