Hanoi (VNS/VNA) — Vietnam is rated one of the 10 emerging markets in the global data centre market , with impressive growth, international standard service delivery capacity, and a large number of organisations and enterprises, research firm ResearchAndMarkets has said.
The Vietnamese data centre market stood at 858 million USD last year and is forecast to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of over 14.64 percent until 2026.
The growth in the Vietnamese data centre market was driven by government projects and initiatives, the report said.
Data protection is a matter of global concern and is becoming an important issue on the agenda of the Vietnamese Government .
The data localisation requirement under the Cybersecurity Law, plus the need for better processing speeds to assist Vietnamese users are the main drivers, which are anticipated to significantly enhance the demand for data centres in the country.
The Vietnamese Government’s inclination toward digitisation has further bolstered the demand for data centres across the country.
Furthermore, the Vietnamese data centre market is driven by the shifting of enterprise data to cloud platforms. This has led to an increase in the adoption of data storage solutions, which in turn is expected to positively influence the growth of the market. Additionally, growing adoption of big data solutions, IoT and cloud-based solutions among others, is expected to propel market growth through 2026./.
- London markets in coronavirus freefall: EasyJet loses a QUARTER of its value with £1.5 billion wiped off share price in a week while BA and TUI suffer huge loses... but sales of Dettol are SOARING
- More than £250 billion is wiped off top UK firms' shares in a week as FTSE suffers biggest drop since 2008 financial crisis and Wall Street is hit by 1,000-point drop in the Dow amid global coronavirus panic
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 2
- Tech giants power record surge in renewable energy sales
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 4
- Killer coronavirus outbreak is 'just getting started' outside of China and will strike EVERY country on the planet, warns infectious diseases expert
- Coronavirus sweeps across Europe after Italy outbreak: Now Switzerland, Austria, Croatia and mainland Spain ALL report cases as killer infection tightens its grip on the continent
- Coronavirus fears grip Britain's schools as two CLOSE and 12 others tell all students flying home from ski trips in disease-hit northern Italy to stay at home and self-isolate
- Is Britain heading for a coronavirus lockdown? England sports fixtures are under threat, schools shut and workers sent home amid fear and confusion over dangers of travelling to and from Europe
- Number of new coronavirus cases reported outside of China EXCEEDS those in the country for the first time, the World Health Organization says
- Texas investigates a THIRD potential US coronavirus case as second suspected victim is hospitalized in LA and doctors monitor SIXTEEN people who came into contact with Patient Zero in Washington State
- FOURTEEN UK patients are tested for coronavirus: Suspected victims are taken into isolation after returning from Wuhan with flu-like symptoms as Health Secretary is urged to order checks on passengers on ALL flights from China
- Coronavirus map tracks the spread of the virus across the world
- How does the coronavirus attack the human body? Scientists reveal the deadly illness kills off lung cells and can cause the immune system to go 'haywire'
Vietnam in the top 10 emerging markets for global data centres have 539 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.