HÀ NỘI – Việt Nam has welcomed the decision of the United States Trade Representative (USTR) not to take trade action in connection with the investigation into Việt Nam's currency policy, spokesperson for the Vietnamese foreign ministry Lê Thị Thu Hằng said on Saturday.
The USTR Office on July 23 issued a formal determination in the Việt Nam Currency Section 301 investigation saying the agreement reached between the US Department of the Treasury and the State Bank of Việt Nam (SBV) provides a satisfactory resolution of the matter subject to investigation and no trade action is warranted at this time.
Responding to reporters' question about the decision of the USTR, the spokesperson said it is a positive step following the agreement reached on July 19 between the SBV and the US Department of Treasury.
She stressed that it is also thanks to the outcome of constructive dialogue with good will by both sides to address outstanding problems in bilateral economic ties, towards building a stable and sustainable relationship in the spirit of the comprehensive partnership between Việt Nam and the US. — VNS
- Việt Nam launches national digital map data platform and humanitarian information system
- The Feds' Decision On The Tesla Autopilot Crash Is A Win For Self-Driving Cars
- Indian telcos welcome TRAI's suggestion to reduce spectrum usage charges
- Regional hospital management forum opens in Hà Nội
- Start-ups seek high-quality, innovative solutions
- A winner of a chicken dinner from the southwestern region
- Chinese port wants to invest in logistics, open a line to Vũng Áng port
- Prudence Foundation and AVPN Announce Winners of Inaugural Disaster Tech Innovation Competition
- Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) participates in one of the largest innovation events in Asia to address social challenges in ASEAN
- DHL Express announces annual price adjustments for 2020 in Singapore
- ASVDA Startup Ecosystem Forum at InnoVEX 2019 to Create a New stage for Innovation, Entrepreneurship and International Connections
- Students Kickstart their Career with Kaplan in Singapore
- Open air, connectivity among keys to tourism development in central region
- TPP: With Trump out, is China in?
- Vietnam mobile phone, accessories exports hit $3B
- Photo exhibition highlights Vietnam-Japan friendship
- Vocus confirms subsea cable outage
- Ewoks are scary, and other lessons I learned from a Star Wars spin-off film
- Muhammad Ali: Boxing legend, activist and 'The Greatest' to a world of fans
- Read the full opinions of FCC commissioners who voted to end net neutrality
Việt Nam welcomes US decision not to take trade action against Việt Nam have 404 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.