At the session, the President underlined the most important targets of protecting the people's health and safety and minimizing death toll.
It is crucial to mobilize all resources to complete these goals, while continuing to apply the Prime Minister's Directives No.15 and 16 to curb the pandemic, he said.
He asked the city to withdraw lessons from the current implementation of Directive No.16 for better performance in the work, settling the situation in which a large number of local residents still travel in the streets despite the COVID-19 prevention and control measures.
He stressed that social distancing must be implemented in parallel with ensuring living conditions for people so as to enable them to strictly follow and implement pandemic control measures.
He clarified that the State and the Vietnam Fatherland Front as well as organizations and the political system at the grass-roots level and charity organizations must join hands together in the work. Meanwhile, HCM City should be more active in issuing travel cards to those who transport and deliver goods and medical supplies.
The State President stressed efforts to focus COVID-19 treatment and reduce the number of infections at the same time, thus minimizing death toll. Social distancing measures must be put in top priority in efforts to reduce the number of new COVID-19 cases, he stated.
Holding that the current outbreak in HCM City may peak in the next days, he requested the city to continue to strictly comply with Directive No.16, while speeding up the vaccination scheme.
At the session, President Phuc said that donors inside and outside the country have donated 103 billion VND (4.49 million USD) and 10 ventilators to support HCM City, along with a large number of medical supplies.
- HCM City celebrates Uncle Ho 121st birthday anniversary
- HCM City hopes to increase judicial co-operation with Cuba
- Cuba appreciates HCM City’s development experience
- HCM City’s leaders commemorate late President Ho Chi Minh
- HCM City’s voters keep good impression of President Tran Dai Quang
- HCM City, Russia share anti-corruption experience
- Holland Village takes shape in HCM City
- HCM City celebrates President Ton Duc Thangâs birthday
- Bản in : HCM City leader vows to facilitate French business operations
- HCM City Party Chief: City Protects Foreign Investors' Legitimate Rights
- HCM City leader meets former RoK president
- Homeland Spring programme for OVs to take place in HCM City
- Bản in : Vietnamese seas, islands showcased in HCM City
- Bản in : Deputy PM visits HCM City’s Archbishop
- Nguyễn Thiện Nhân appointed new HCM City Party Secretary
- More Japanese firms explore HCM City’s investment climate
- HCM City’s leader continues visit to Cambodia
- Memorial services for President Tran Dai Quang
- HCM City leader welcomes Thai Buddhist delegation
- HCM City desires stronger vocational training cooperation with German state
President works with leaders of HCM City have 450 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.