At a local nursing center for wounded soldiers, the President expressed his gratitude for war heroes and those who dedicated their lives to national independence and freedom.
He also hailed them for contributing to national construction and development, overcoming difficulties and setting bright example for later generations.
The Party and State always attach importance to providing care for those who paid merit to the nation, and strive to improve policies and mechanisms for them, he said.
He handed over 50 million VND (2,170 USD), a television and gift packages to the center. The Minister of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs and leaders of the province also granted 20 million VND and other gifts on the occasion.
The same day, Phuc also visited and offered gifts to heroic Vietnamese mother Nguyen Thi Mon and wounded soldier Hoang Van Tuyen, Director of Hoang Tuyen Apparel Company.
- Vesak 2019: Ha Nam Declaration issued
- Việt Nam highly values partnership with Spain: official
- How a Lone Sculptor Gave New Faces to Injured Soldiers of WWI
- It’s always a very friendly Christmas in Viet Nam
- Five takeaways now that Fiserv Forum has been open for several months
- Viet Nam, Laos issue Joint Statement
- Active-duty U.S. soldiers, veteran summit Mount Everest
- Full Viet Nam-Brunei Joint Statement on establishment of comprehensive partnership
- Soldiers, wounded veteran start Everest climb to put spotlight on PTSD
- Soldier tells inquest of desperate bid to save wounded after lethal tank blast
- Hungary aims for closer ties with Viet Nam
- Israeli forces use live fire on Palestinian protesters as manhunt continues for gunman who killed 2 Israeli soldiers
- Two Israeli soldiers killed in West Bank shooting attack
- Ex-South Korean President Kim Young-sam, who ended military rule, dies
- Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc pays Tet visit to Quang Ngai and Quang Nam
- 4 charged with using 'Wounded Warrior' name to raise over $150,000 for personal profit
- This book can help your family and our city heal racial wounds
- Toby Keith and veterans teamed up to give a wounded Marine an all-terrain wheelchair
- Toby Keith and a veterans' group teamed up to give a wounded Marine an all-terrain wheelchair
- The man who said Emperor Trump has no clothes
President presents gifts to wounded soldiers in Ha Nam have 345 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.