Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh has expressed a wish to develop the comprehensive partnership with the US on the basis of mutual benefits, for the sake of peace, stability and development in the region and the world during his reception in Hanoi on July 29 for visiting US Secretary of Defence Lloyd Austin. US in the fields of trade-investment, climate change, science-technology, education and training, he said, stressing that there is still huge room for bilateral economic cooperation and suggested promoting partnership in fields of the US's strength and Vietnam's potential such as infrastructure, transportation, human resources and renewable energy .
The Vietnamese Government leader suggested the two sides bolster cooperation in dealing with war consequences, including dioxin detoxification at Bien Hoa airport and other localities and humanitarian assistance to Vietnamese suffering from effects of Agent Orange/dioxin.
- Oklahoma, FOX announce partnership
- PM Phuc arrives in Bangkok for 35th ASEAN Summit
- FOX Sports Arizona, Phoenix International Raceway announce new partnership
- Kenny enjoying strike partnership
- Greensboro Grasshoppers extend partnership with Marlins
- Saturday’s NFL labor developments
- Cahill keen on JT partnership
- Marshall wants Sparano to return to Miami
- Allen, Kalil forming ‘working partnership’
- Defoe: Rooney partnership needs time
- Obama, British PM watch First Four game
- Francis, Kahne partnership will continue
- Redknapp wants Modric rewarded
- Wenger wants Gunners to keep focus
- Cattermole credits O’Neill
- Martinez: Latics must cut out mistakes
- Backstrom signs 10-year, $67M contract with Capitals
- Decade deal for Capitals’ Backstrom: 10 yrs, $67M
- Prospects of Premier League clubs
- Rooney: I escaped serious damage
PM wants to develop comprehensive partnership with US have 272 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.