Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong (Photo: VNA)
In his message, he acknowledged directions made by the Party and State in fighting the epidemic, ensuring people's living standards and well-being, and boosting socio-economic development, adding that prompt policies have been issued to support people and businesses affected by Covid-19.
The Party chief noted all agencies, sectors, localities, and people nationwide have proactively and drastically implemented a series of measures including social distancing, vaccination, and the 5K message, with positive results recorded.
On behalf of the Party and State, he commended the efforts made by Vietnamese at home and abroad, thanked the international community for its assistance for Vietnam, and lauded the entire political system for its active engagement in curbing the epidemic and reinforcing socio-economic growth.
Mentioning the current complexity of Covid-19 with a quick spread of the virus that threatens people's health and all aspects of life, Trong called on the entire Party, military and people at home and abroad to try harder and intensify their solidarity and determination in order to push back the pandemic.
He expressed his belief that such will and actions coupled with support from international friends would result in a victory in the fight, contributing to common global efforts for a world of safety, peace, friendship, cooperation, and prosperity.
- Socialist Party chief calls for transitional government, new elections
- RNOSC calls for concerted effort to fight match-fixing
- JUI-F chief calls for referendum on FATA’s merger with KP
- Buena Park police chief calls store video of Mentos incident ‘disturbing’
- California police chief calls store video of Mentos incident ‘disturbing’
- Cong to attend all-party meet called by J-K govt on situation in Valley
- Archbishop calls for prayers before ’19 poll
- Nepalese army chief calls upon COAS, lauds Pak counter-terror efforts
- Ted Cruz calls Trump effort to phase out International Space Station 'irresponsible'
- Sen. John Thune calls Democrats' effort to save net neutrality 'political theater'
- Book of Mormon headlines Anchorage Concert Association’s 2018-19 season
- Ken Livingstone finally quits Labour party over anti-Semitism scandal
- Ruth Davidson urges Tories to cheer up – warning the party risked being seen as ‘joyless’
- Labour chiefs confidently predicted they’d take multiple councils from the Tories – before party failed to make major gains
- Communist Party of China leader Sun Zhengcai jailed for life on graft charges
- Fresh crisis in Labour Party over alleged plot by NLC to hijack party
- SF police chief reportedly a candidate to lead LAPD
- Shooting at after-prom party sends 2 to the hospital
- Labour’s Brexit chief Keir Starmer couldn’t give single example of how leaving EU will benefit Britain
- Once Bitten, Samajwadi Party in No Mood to Rely on RLD for Kairana Bypoll
Party chief calls for concerted efforts against Covid-19 have 433 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.