The project will focus on collecting basic information to review and evaluate the current situation of festivals in the country, thus improving the management, preservation, and promotion of the value of Vietnamese festivals.
It will help contribute to the transformation of data storage from a traditional method into an electronic one to meet the requirements of state management of traditional festival activities.
The project will include surveys to collect statistics from festivals, the building of a database on festivals and management software, and the launch of the Vietnamese festival portal, and human resource training for participants.
The database management software on festivals will be able to integrate and connect with a similar one from the MCST. Its data will be uploaded into the Vietnamese festival portal to serve the needs of searching from users and promote the cultural value of the festivals.
The project is divided into two phases. The first phase, which will last until the end of 2022 concentrates on collecting statistics, setting up software and database for traditional festivals.
The digitization, building of database for cultural festivals and other types of festivals as well as an accomplishment of the portal will be carried out in the second phase.
- Visual Mixtape: Elisabeth Holm on the Kickstarter Film Festival
- LFF to shine spotlight on digital film and young film-makers
- Odessa film festival denied state funding
- Budapest's Titanic festival cuts €10,000 award
- Moscow film festival to make major cuts
- Rotterdam Film Festival 2014
- Black Nights Film Festival 2015: back in Black
- Deep Pockets, High Ambitions and In-Development Projects at the Riviera Maya Film Festival
- The New Digital Storytelling Series: Hugues Sweeney
- Sundance Labs Announce 25 Film and Theater Projects and New “Multi-Lab” Setting
- Locarno selects 12 Chinese projects for Open Doors
- 25 Picks for the SXSW Film and Interactive Festivals
- Marco Mueller talks Rome Film Festival challenges
- The Jerusalem (and Sderot) International Film Festivals 2016
- Soul Kitchen and Wild Grass to bookend 50th Thessaloniki film festival
- The Festival of (In)appropriation #6 at Los Angeles Filmforum
- Finding Communion at the 2017 Camden International Film Festival
- Camden International Film Festival Announces Commissioning Partnership with Al Jazeera Digital Platform
- “Is This Line to See the Avant-Garde Show?”: NYFF 2014 Projections
- Tribeca Film Festival Announces “Innovation Week”
Ministry approves project on digitizing Vietnamese festivals have 350 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.