A long line of trucks queuing to go through Tan Thanh Border Gate in the northern province of Lang Son
Under the decision, provinces and cities throughout the country do not check vehicles transporting essential commodities, raw materials used in construction, production, trade, import and export and were granted QR Identification code at Covid-19 control stations on all expressways, national highways, provincial roads, trans-provincial roads and inner city and province streets, starting at 0:00 on July 30.
Vehicles that have not got QR Identification code or an expired certificate are required to present health declarations and certificates of negative test result of Covid-19 of all traffic participants and passengers.
Means of transport enter and exit delivery points, ports, airports, bus and train stations, warehouses, industrial zones, production businesses have to strictly comply with Covid-19 prevention and control measures, avoid contributing to traffic congestion.
Traffic participants and passengers must comply with the Health Ministry's 5K message, Khau trang (facemask) – Khu khuan (disinfection) – Khoang cach (distance) – Khong tu tap (no gathering) – Khai bao y te (health declaration); show certificates of Covid-19 RT-PCR negative results or negative antigen test results delivered within 72 hours.
Provinces and cities hit by the Covid-19 pandemic must have dedicated lanes to limit the number of vehicles entering the urban center and ensure their uninterrupted movement.
The Deputy PM asked ministries, ministry-level agencies, Government's agencies, the people's committees of cities and provinces across the country to delegate and handle with problems to guarantee the transportation of essential goods, prevention and control measures.
By Phan Thao – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Zhejiang hopes QR code system can help curb virus
- How to check purity of gold
- The Latest: Dems say delay due to coding error, results soon
- Subaru Recalling Nearly 500K Vehicles Because The Airbags Could Explode
- Owning It
- Detroit business partners acted as FBI informants in Nuru corruption investigation
- Baton Rouge college's computer system attacked
- No plan to hike Kona EV prices: Hyundai
- Hsg society chairman brutally beaten for enforcing parking rule
- The struggle for Mali
- mAadhaar: Know How to Download M-Aadhaar APP
- Coronavirus death toll exceeds 1,100 in China despite massive countrywide lockdown - but number of new cases declines for the second day in a row as viral spread appears to slow
- Delhi Elections 2020 LIVE: Kejriwal makes special appeal to women voters; Modi reaches out to youth
- China turns to AI, data in fight against coronavirus
- China turns to AI, data in fight against virus
- Insecurity: Civilisation facing new challenges
- China takes various measures to combat epidemic
- Buhari loses in Aso Rock as Atiku fails to win polling unit
- Mpeda to issue aquaculture farmers unique ID for traceability of products
- Real ID Denial Drives Man To Threaten Blowing Up MVA: Police
Localities nationwide not check vehicles with QR Identification Code have 437 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.