HCM City (VNA) – The Indian Business Chamber in Vietnam ( Incham ) on July 30 virtually signed a contract with the Viet Gia Medical Equipment JSC on the purchase of an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) machine imported from Germany.
The machine will be presented to the Ho Chi Minh City Hospital for Tropical Diseases, with the aim of facilitating the treatment for severe COVID-19 patients in the city.
It will be purchased using the money contributed by the Indian community living and working in HCM City and other southern localities of Vietnam, together with assistance from the Consulate General of India in the southern hub and Incham.
At the signing ceremony, Indian General Consul Madan Mohan Sethi underlined that India and Vietnam have a close-knit traditional friendship and always support each other in times of hardship.
He voiced his hope that the ECMO machine presented by the Indian community will help medical workers and experts cure COVID-19 patients who are in grave conditions, helping to prevent and push back the pandemic in the city./.
- Vietnam supports Myanmar in COVID-19 fight
- Precision ADM® Announces Health Canada Approval of CANSWAB™ in COVID-19 Fight
- Japan to give Mekong countries $115 mln for Covid-19 fight, sustainable development
- Vietnam aids Cuba's Covid-19 fight
- England cricket team honours four Indian-origin doctors for work during Covid-19 fight
- France to soon announce 'exceptional package' to boost India's COVID-19 fight: Envoy
- Indian Pharma Firm Glenmark Cuts COVID-19 Drug Price By Almost One-Third
- Indian-American businessman charged with COVID-19 relief fraud
- Prompt response key to Vietnam’s success in COVID-19 fight: expert
- Delhi shows positive trends in COVID-19 fight
- Shorter walks, bicycle rides: All you need to know about ‘15-minute city’ Covid-19 recovery plan
- Low-cost test kits to santising drones: IIT innovations take commercial route to aid COVID-19 fight
- Health Ministry: India has not yet reached the community transmission stage of COVID-19; there maybe localised outbreaks
- Commentary: U.S. withdrawal from WHO undermines global COVID-19 fight
- Feature: Japanese teacher stands up for China's COVID-19 fight
- Vietnam supports Myanmar in COVID-19 prevention
- Japan provides aid to Việt Nam for COVID-19 fight
- France to soon announce ‘exceptional package’ to boost India’s COVID-19 fight: Envoy
- Scientists criticise 'worrying' plan to 'downgrade' SAGE's role in the Covid-19 fight and give the new Joint Biosecurity Centre a more prominent role
- Kejriwal holds video meet with Delhi MPs, says Covid-19 fight headed for success
Indian community supports HCM City in COVID-19 fight have 390 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.