Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee Nguyen Thanh Phong has signed a decision to establish an advisory group on policies on epidemic prevention and control as well as economic recovery.
|A photo of HCM City.|
The eight-member group is led by Dr. Vu Thanh Tu Anh, Dean of the Fulbright School of Public Policy and Management, Fulbright University Vietnam. The vice head is Dr. Truong Minh Huy Vu, from the Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City.
The remaining six members are: Dr. Tran Hoang Hai, Principal of the HCMC University of Law; Dr. Hoang Cong Gia Khanh from the University of Economics under Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City (VNU-HCM); Dr. Nguyen Ngoc Nha Nam from the Integrated Telecommunication Technology Company Limited (VNIT) and ITP under VNU-HCM; Dr. Pham Duy Nghia and expert Nguyen Xuan Thanh from the Fulbright School of Public Policy and Management under Fulbright University Vietnam; and Dr. Do Van Dung from HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
The Advisory Group is in charge of researching and proposing specific solutions and measures to HCM City's chairman relating to the prevention and control of the Covid-19 epidemic, restoring production and business, contributing to the successful realization of dual goals (pandemic prevention and economic development).
Team members will be invited to attend meetings of the City’s Steering Committee for Epidemic Prevention and Control, a number of necessary meetings related to epidemic prevention and control and economic recovery for the city.
The team will be provided with information related to the epidemic situation; and will coordinate with the city’s Data Analysis Center to standardize data systems related to epidemic prevention and control and economic recovery for the city.
The team will ensure its independence, objectivity and take responsibility for its advice and proposals.
The team have to be responsible for their advices, comply with rules of speech and confidential information.
The group will also perform other duties as assigned and directed by the city's chairman.
- Giant property developers help resuscitate HCM City property market
- HCM City strives to become regional healthcare hub
- HCM City to improve solutions to climate change response
- HCM City ready for innovative urban area in east
- HCM City connects with Northeast region to revive tourism market
- Hanoi to join tourism development forum with HCM City, central provinces
- 5G will be key to economic recovery post COVID
- Individual choice will be the key to economic recovery after the crisis
- Financial infrastructure key to economic recovery in Asia-Pacific: APEC
- HCM City University of Economics sets up Institute of Smart Cities and Management
- King Crown Infinity unique in HCM City’s proposed Thu Duc City, says BCG Land Vice Chairwoman
- Chinese premier urges efforts to consolidate economic recovery
- Financial infrastructure support for post-pandemic economic recovery in Asia-Pacific
- Economic Recovery Fund – a highlight of funding in Thai Nguyen
- Bringing virus spread under control key to global economic recovery: G20 leaders
- Economic Watch: Vibrant East Asia cooperation set to accelerate regional economic recovery
- Vietjet cooperates with HCM City to develop tourism
- Xi Focus: Xi calls for G20 efforts on epidemic response, economic recovery
- Xinhua Headlines-Xi Focus: Xi proposes pandemic "firewall," free trade for world economic recovery
- Xi calls for G20 efforts on epidemic response, economic recovery
HCM City sets up advisory group for epidemic prevention/control and economic recovery have 530 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.