HCM City (VNA) – Additional 3, 851 COVID-19 patients were discharged from hospitals in Ho Chi Minh City on July 28, raising the total number of recoveries in the city to 25,189, according to the city's Centre for Disease Control (HCDC).
From 6pm on July 28 to 6am on July 29, the city – the country’s current largest COVID-19 hotspot – recorded 1,715 new infections, announced by the Health Ministry. The figure brought the city’s total count of local cases to 79, 3 67.
At present, local hospitals are treating 36,771 active patients, including 905 in critical conditions.
As the pandemic continues developing complicatedly in the city, on July 29, the Ministry of Health decided to establish three Intensive Care Centres run by central-level hospitals in Hanoi and Thua Thien – Hue province, together with the 1,000-bed Ho Chi Minh City COVID-19 Resuscitation Hospital, operated by Cho Ray Hospital at the City Oncological Hospital No.2. They will focus on treating patients in critical conditions.
Accordingly, Viet Duc Hospital is assigned to be in charge of the ministry's 500-bed COVID-19 Resuscitation Hospital in Thu Duc District. Bach Mai Hospital is in charge of the Intensive Care Centre at the city's COVID-19 treatment hospital No. 16 with a scale of 500 beds. Hue Central Hospital is assigned the task of setting up a 500-bed centre at the city's COVID-19 treatment hospital No. 13./.
- Another 27 COVID-19 patients recover, total at 122
- Ten more COVID-19 patients recover
- Vietnam now has 168 recovered COVID-19 patients
- Health ministry frames norms to avoid cohorting of Covid-19 patients
- COVID-19: Cell Therapy To Help Improve Outcomes In Covid-19 Patients
- 16 more Covid-19 patients discharged from hospitals
- More Covid-19 patients recover in Vietnam
- White House says no ‘surprise’ bills for COVID-19 patients
- US military transferred 18 Covid-19 patients after an emergency with oxygen supply at New York City hospital
- Here's how hospitals are celebrating when a Covid-19 patient is released
- Four more Covid-19 patients in Vietnam recover
- Harmeet Singh Of Meet Bros Will Go Live On His Instagram With His Friend, A COVID-19 Patient!
- 144 COVID-19 patients make full recovery, health workers end isolation
- Which experimental drugs could Prime Minister Boris Johnson be given in intensive care?
- At least half of covid-19 patients on ventilators don't make it
- Sixteen COVID-19 patients recover across country, total at 144
- Việt Nam now has 168 recovered COVID-19 patients
- Four more COVID-19 patients recover, total hits 95
- Two more COVID-19 patients declared fully recovered, total at 128
- Sans Preventive Measure, a Covid-19 Patient Can Infect 406 People in Just a Month: ICMR Study
HCM City: 3,851 more COVID-19 patients given all-clear, three intensive care centres set up have 415 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.