HÀ NỘI — The delivery staff of e-commerce platforms (like Lazada or Tiki) and supermarkets will be allowed to continue to work in Hà Nội, under a decision made by the municipal Department of Transport.
Vũ Văn Viện, director of the transport department, said that under social distancing restrictions, deliveries of retail goods and groceries will be allowed however the delivery of take-away food and beverages will remain banned.
The department on Sunday also issued a document requesting registration of employees allowed to transport essential goods for supermarket services and postal businesses by motorbikes.
Under Document No 3462/SGTVT-QLVT, which was sent to the Hà Nội Department of Industry and Trade (DIT) and post and telecommunications units, the department is compiling a list of delivery workers for supermarkets in the city, along with a list of parcel delivery staff, including their full name, address, mobile phone number, vehicle plate number and working area.
Units that register employees to be allowed to work must be responsible for managing and monitoring the pandemic prevention work of staff, and responsible if cases of the disease occur.
Based on the list, the Department of Transport will send a confirmation message to the delivery staff's mobile phone number so that they can show it to the police in case it is needed. — VNS
- Holiday stress: Amazon and Walmart must deliver on 1-day delivery promises
- 'Dodgy retailers' aiming to rip off customers with unfair terms and conditions and unreasonable charges are paying Google for top shopping listing slots ahead of Black Friday
- Brick and mortar stores are hurting many retailers, but Nordstrom is pushing them as key to the company's future
- Holiday stress: Amazon, others under gun for 1-day delivery
- Amazon and others are pushing one-day delivery. But can they pull it off?
- Target Offers Free Shipping With No Minimum Spend
- Amazon on track to dominate Australian retail within seven years, despite a shaky start
- Black Friday shoppers beware! Rip-off retailers ‘paying Google to come top of search’
- FedEx’s autonomous delivery robot sent packing by New York City
- Black Friday darker for some retail stocks than others
- Amazon's huge holiday delivery push means potentially dangerous drivers are being hired WITHOUT background checks and given access to vans full of packages and sensitive information such as addresses and access codes
- USDA proposes replacing food stamps with delivery service, added work requirements
- Is Walmart building self-driving shopping carts? Patent reveals 'disc-shaped' robots that allow carts to navigate the stores
- Three tons of drugs seized from Hamburg ship
- For the next 26 days, retailers will be after your wallet
- Why Is Black Friday So Important To Retailers?
- Can Amazon Dominate the Grocery Delivery Business?
- What retail start-up bosses want this Budget: Revised GST on apparel, shopping refund to foreigners
- Why Black Friday is absolutely crucial for struggling retailers
- Revealed: delivery giant Hermes pays some couriers less than living wage
Hà Nội allows shipping of retail deliveries have 497 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.