General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Nguyen Phu Trong and State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc sent their greetings to First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba and President of Cuba Miguel Diaz-Canel Bermudez.
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh cabled a congratulatory message to his Cuban counterpart Manuel Marrero Cruz.
Chairman of the National Assembly Vuong Dinh Hue congratulated President of the National Assembly of People’s Power of Cuba Esteban Lazo.
On the same day, Minister of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son offered his greetings to his Cuban counterpart Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla.
On July 26, 1953, a group of revolutionaries led by Fidel Castro attacked the Moncada Barracks in Santiago de Cuba. Though they lost, the raid paved the way for the insurrection against the regime of Dictator Fulgencio Batista and the establishment of the first agrarian-industrial country in the Western Hemisphere.
- Pope Benedict XVI wraps Cuba visit with Mass, Fidel meeting
- 'It's good to be home': Alan Gross released from Cuba after five years in prison
- Queens vet Aaron Chabin expects to see fewer pals at 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor attack
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z visited Cuba with cultural license from US Treasury Department
- Steven Spielberg addresses Holocaust survivors at 70th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation, warns of growing anti-Semitism
- Brooklyn monsignor to hold Mass to mark one-month anniversary of killings of NYPD Police Officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu
- NYC terror attack: What we know now about the truck attack in Manhattan
- NYC terror attack: Suspect charged; tells feds he wants ISIS flag in hospital room
- Hamill: Paris terror attack tells us now is not the time for petty grievances
- Libya: Anti-Khadafy forces attack pro-regime towns
- Jackie Robinson, who broke baseball's color barrier with the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1947, dies of a heart attack in 1972
- Fidel Castro: From Catholic schoolboy to dictator
- Pearl Harbor survivor: War at 17, tears at 92
- Readers sound off on Stalin, high school pranks and jail for an ex-cop
- Victoria Beckham dodges PETA's questions about using animal skins in latest fashion collection
- Vietnam celebrates 40 years since end of war
- Transcipt: Obama awards Clinton Romesha the Medal of Honor
- Hollywood, TV and stage veteran Cicely Tyson running strong on Broadway as ‘The Trip to Bountiful’ play gets extended
- WATCH: FBI Designates Escaped Cop Killer a Terrorist
- Pearl Harbor survivor: 'People tend to forget'
Greetings to Cuba on 68th anniversary of Moncada Barracks attack have 375 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.