* On July 23, a mission of the Vietnam Border Guard Command visited and presented gifts to Thai Binh province’s Convalescent Center for National Contributors.
During the visit, delegates expressed their deep gratitude to the great contributions of wounded and sick soldiers and other contributors to the struggle for national independence and freedom. They pledged that border troops will always stay united and in close relations with ethnic minorities and firmly manage and protect national sovereignty and security in border areas, contributing to building a borderline of peace, friendship, cooperation and development.
* Recently, Naval Region 3 spent around 120 million VND on gratitude activities. Particularly, the naval region visited and presented gifts to Da Nang City's Convalescent Center for National Contributors, the municipal Association for Agent Orange/Dioxin Victims, families of fallen naval troops, wounded soldiers, and fallen soldiers' relatives who are working for units under the region.
In addition, naval troops of the region offered incense and lit candles in commemoration of fallen soldiers.
Furthermore, the unit raised 757.5 million VND for the "Gratitude" fund.
* On July 23, a mission of the Ba Ria – Vung Tau provincial Military Command conducted gratitude activities at the Long Dat Convalescent Center for Wounded Soldiers and National Contributors in Long Dien district.
Particularly, the mission presented gifts and 10 million VND in cash to the center and handed over 53 gifts to wounded soldiers and national contributors at the center.
On the same day, delegates visited and presented gifts, worth 1 million VND each, to families of needy officers of the provincial military command.
* Similarly, Binh Thuan provincial Military Command visited and handed over 100 gifts to wounded soldiers, policy beneficiaries, and heroic Vietnamese mothers in the locality.
During the visit, delegates expressed deep gratitude to national contributors for their sacrifices for the national salvation and construction cause.
Bearing in mind their contributions and sacrifices, delegates promised that the provincial armed forces will actively raise training quality and take a vanguard role in carrying out missions, contributing to building a strong military and improving the living standards of national contributors.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on December 2, 2018
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on February 17, 2019
- The New Yorker collects 4 Ellies at National Magazine Awards
- Transcript: Rep. Adam Schiff on "Face the Nation," March 24, 2019
- Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on December 30, 2018
- Putting the 'active' in activism: How to get kids to step up and get involved
- Celebrating the National Park Centennial
- Thousands of Islamic State Jihadis Remained Active Outside Iraq, Syria in 2018
- What Does It Mean That Trump Declared a National Emergency at the Border?
- From Parkland to Sunrise: A Year of Extraordinary Youth Activism
- Funeral held for Navy cryptologist killed in Syria last month
- Afghan Peace Talks: U.S. Faces Taliban 5 Formerly Held at Gitmo
- State Department Believes U.S. Residents and Citizens Held in China’s Muslim Camps
- Exclusive: Catalan independence leader Carles Puigdemont on reinventing nationalism in a new century
- Etan Thomas Talks Police Brutality, Michael Jordan’s Secret Activism, and How He’s Changing Minds
- Arlington National Cemetery land expansion to begin next year
- Jobless Claims Fall as Mid-Atlantic Factory Activity Rises
- A Comeback for African National Parks
- Roosevelt greets a nation changed from four years ago
- China Says Australian Writer Is Suspected of National Security Crimes
Gratitude activities held for national contributors have 534 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.